• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How's the weather for you today?

Was lovely and cool, along with heavy rain and extremely windy. One of my favourite combinations to watch when I don't have to go out especially with the autumn leaves flying through the air.

Very cold for November, like -16°C, made me feel sorry for the city workers working outside today.

It was a bit chilly, but not too bad. It was also really sunny with few clouds, so that was nice!

Quite windy and relatively cold for November. It is almost summer where I live so hoping it gets better - at least it didn't rain much today.

It’s been about 75 the last few days . Today it’s raining on and off . Currently raining pretty hard. It’s going to be cooler the next few days .

Was really cloudy and dark earlier and then started to rain. Plus it's fairly cold. I still did some work outside and hung the lights. Or at least got them started. I'll finish it another day when it's not raining.

We had our first accumulating snowfall of the season, and already I heard that there's a bunch of accidents on the roads. It's always humorous to hear "first snowfall" and "accidents" together, as it immediately makes me think that those drivers never saw snow before in their lives. I can say that because I've been a Michigander all my life.

Back