• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway HUGE RESETTING GIVEAWAY - Hybrids, WA/Unorderables, bushes, streetpass, and MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm sure! If the giveaway is still open later tonight, I'll check back and add my name at the bottom but Im happy with what I got already!

alrighty! o: good that you got what made you happy ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. Ably.Saucey
2. sophia.
3. katastrophic!
4. PyroMike
5. rainbowspaghetti2

Last edited:
hi! we?re alreads friends :) i?d love to visit whenever you are ready. i?ll send over the tbt now. i?m peaches from stardew.

Hello! May I visit for some streetpass items (if still available), and, if allowed, may I pick up items and then drop them again (to register them in my catalog)?

I am Mayor Zoe from Sovenia. :lemon:

Please let me know if you both are still around, as it will be your turns next!

Please let me know if you both are still around, as it will be your turns next!

Don't push yourself too hard D:
I’m online now (catching pretty butterflies so I snag the win in the bug tourney), so whenever you’re ready!

hi! we’re alreads friends :) i’d love to visit whenever you are ready. i’ll send over the tbt now. i’m peaches from stardew.

I’m online now (catching pretty butterflies so I snag the win in the bug tourney), so whenever you’re ready!

Haha thank you so much ;v; I'm trying to get as many people as possible before my break!
Also to answer your question there are still plenty of streetpass items, mostly balloons tho c: and you may definitely catalouge some items as long as it doesn't take long!

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes i’m still here :) sorry for sending the tbt early!

Opening gate for you both uwu

- - - Post Merge - - -

alrighty! o: good that you got what made you happy ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. Ably.Saucey
2. AcanthoLolly
3. Keepitcosmic
4. sophia.
5. katastrophic!
6. PyroMike
7. rainbowspaghetti2

After I get all these people I'm taking my break finally ;v;
(Kat you can come in either the current group or the next one, I don't mind)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mind if I visit? Mayor is Sophia of Hyrule :)

I'd like to grab some stuff.
I'm Mayor Pyro of Yorkland.

I plan to grab some art and some pictures if you have the following:
Cookie, Ankha, Buck, Hamlet, Coco

FC is to the left.

Thanks,
Mike

If you're both still around, let me know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I don't hear back from anybody in 5mins I'm taking my break lol ;v;

Last edited:
Haha thank you so much ;v; I'm trying to get as many people as possible before my break!
Also to answer your question there are still plenty of streetpass items, mostly balloons tho c: and you may definitely catalouge some items as long as it doesn't take long!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the late reply! I'm available to come now but if you wanna take your break go right ahead! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for taking to long to respond. I had somebody in my town looking at shops and exploring the town. I'm available now, though!

Oof I forgot to close this. I'm sorry to anyone ive missed, but I've been going at this for 4 hours and really need a break to eat and spend time with my bf.
I will try to be on later tonight and tomorrow. Thank you everyone for being patient. If you sent me the 5 TBT and didn't get to come, please let me know so I can refund you.

Opening again, for the next 6 people who post.(Two groups). I may do a third group (depending on how fast the others come),but tbh I've been having a not-so-great day, so I don't really want the added stress of keeping track of whose turn it is and such. So please don't ask to come if you see that the first two groups were already filled. I will announce if I decide to let more groups in! Thank you for understanding.

ALSO!! Beau is currently IN BOXES. He is first come first serve. (Please let me know if you adopt him so I can take off this notification)

i have a spare donut box, i'll give it to you if you need it Underneath The Stars? o:

Last edited:
I believe so. I was there looking with you and didn't see it anywhere. The only place it could've been was where I laid out all the items, love. Sorry you missed it.

It’s fine! I’ll give way for those who haven’t been, I know a lot of people want to visit. Hope your day gets better btw

hi hun, im glad you got to take a break yesterday!!! hope you feel okay today!! and dont strees yourself sweets!! may ii come when you open?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back