• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I can't stand thieves!

lol yes it is irrational and tbh also immature. I was being a bit sarcastic in that post. I don't think I would literary go that far, I would think about it (lol) but probably not do it *unless you know... someone touches my cosmic hybrids... then some trees would be cut...

Sorry for being so offensive XD. But tbh I would be heavily bothered by someone stealing and lying about it. I don't accept people lying and stealing IRL, so I don't want this to happen in a game (which we all play for fun). If I had a bad day, I might have done something like that, but not as severe... Even if that means lowering myself.

Last edited:
lol yes it is irrational and tbh also immature. I was being a bit sarcastic in that post. I don't think I would literary go that far, I would think about it (lol) but probably not do it *unless you know... someone touches my cosmic hybrids... then some trees would be cut...

Sorry for being so offensive XD. But tbh I would be heavily bothered by someone stealing and lying about it. I don't accept people lying and stealing IRL, so I don't want this to happen in a game (which we all play for fun). If I had a bad day, I might have done something like that, but not as severe... Even if that means lowering myself.

I understand. It's not respectable to steal from others, even if it is just within a simple game like Animal Crossing. People work overwhelmingly hard to achieve the virtual requirements of their virtual realities, and you can only imagine how irritated you'd be if someone were to suddenly wipe that away from you unexpectedly. I can easily understand your frustration. I'm just glad to hear that you wouldn't actually go that far without serious damage being done by the invader of your supposedly beautiful town.

Last edited:
I've been very lucky so far in my town, but the last time I had visitors (the last time my Wifi allowed visitors without crashing into a heap of useless junk) I had nothing in my town. I have hybrids now and am trying to get more, I also have mushrooms. I'd be more wary now. Plus I hate gardening so once I have all the hybrids, I'll store them inside somewhere and let the rest fall into wilting and cannot face ever having to breed more.

What I do is have flowers along my paths and where they are on both sides, have the same colours opposite each other so a loss is noticeable. I am worried for my 2 blue pansies as they are near the train station and also liable to be crushed by a new neighbour, so they'll be moved indoors soon. SAFE!

If I'm kind enough to let people in, then I expect the respect that is due to any host and for their progress to be preserved without taking from them. Again, I've been lucky and had some real nice people in. Use the best friend feature once you know them, then only those you trust and know well can come over if you feel better that way!

Back