• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

If you could live in one season forever, what would you pick?

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Father's Day Carnation
June Birthstone (Pearl)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Spring Sakura
White Hyacinth
Winter, Autumn, Spring, Summer.

I would pick Autumn. It's less of an extreme similar to how Spring is to Summer. But I also like the atmosphere around October and I think it's comforting. If your into walking or hiking like I am, it's also nice for that. Not many insects around unlike spring.

Screenshot 2024-06-09 1.45.13 PM.png

I would say autumn as well! It’s so nice and cool outside, and I love seeing the leaves change color. It also has fun seasonal activities, like corn mazes, apple picking, Halloween, etc.

autumn as well!!
i was going to say spring, but i get too many allergies around that time and i'd hate to constantly feel like that 😭

i looove autumn, it's just the perfect balance of still warm but isn't scorching hot
i can also never get tired of watching the leaves change colours, we live near this really beautiful trail so driving past it all the time is a joy to just watch as the season changes

I didn't come to appreciate Autumn more until recently. For me it served as a gateway into winter and cold weather. But now I really do enjoy those cool couple of months before the end of the year fully sets in.

Where I live currently, I'd definitely go with the Winter if I had to choose only one season. The weather is the nicest and when it gets cold, it's easy to deal with. The outside is so peaceful and quiet, no insects, no noisy lawnmowers. Severe thunderstorms and tornadoes are at their lowest chances of happening. Winter is just peace to me. I love it.

Now, I'm moving to New England in less than a week. We'll see how I feel after going through winter up there. I suspect I'll find I still like it. I'm only likely to ever shift to Autumn, as I just don't like Spring or Summer, period. However, if I do end up liking Spring better up there, that will be a very pleasant change.

Spring, Summer, and Autumn would be fine, but I wouldn't be able to deal with the dreadful winter weather forever. It's nice in December and a little bit after, but by February it overstays its welcome.

I also like gardening so autumn is when everything is starting to die off. That would kind of get depressing never being able to grow anything again. Tough choice so probably spring.

Going to join in on Autumn too. The warm tree colors and cool weather are right up my alley. Sadly I’ve never lived in a place where Autumn was longer than a few weeks. It changes from Summer to Winter pretty quickly here.

either late autumn when it starts to get kinda chilly or early spring for me! i specify that cause the trend over the years is that we're hit with warmer springs earlier and it seems to take longer for things to start cooling down in the fall T___T i can handle winter and actually like the season but i can't handle summer or any hot weather/ extreme heat LOOL

SUMMER. Of course I don't like being sweaty and hot but that issue gets solved if I can swim in the lake all the time!!

Winter! I'm not a fan of the snow, ice and slush, but I love the cold temps. There being no bugs is also nice. I'm very sensitive to warm/hot temps, so I spend pretty much the entirety of spring and summer waiting for winter to come back lol. I wish I could enjoy summer more because it's such a fun and beautiful season, but I just can't with the temps. It's only June and I'm already tired of feeling sweaty, sticky and humid. 😪

Autumn would be my second choice! I love watching the leaves on the trees change colour and eventually fall, the temps becoming cooler is such a delight for me, and I do appreciate the slowly decreasing number of bugs flying around!

I think I would choose Spring, if I had to live in one season forever. But it would specifically be towards the middle of Spring, not the early part where it's borderline Winter and is raining all the time. I'm talking about when the temperature is a nice, comfortable 65°F, and I don't feel too hot or too cold. It's just right.

Summer, no contest. I hate winter to the point where I'll avoid it at all costs. I was born in a city where it snows, so I'd try my best to stay away from that place in the winter. I spent quite a bit of time in both Arizona and Nevada, both of which are great weather places. My heart is always in a warm climate, it seems.

Hard to say without a "forever called home" location in mind. Where I currently live, winter is the mildest season. However if I were to travel farther north into CA then it would be a different situation. I usually like spring best, but it has been windy as hell these past few years, so now I don't like it as much.

Hmm...of the four seasons I would choose spring because its the perfect season for me. Its very similar to the rainy season where I live and I prefer rainy weather. I like it cool, but not cold. I also dislike really hot weather.

Summer. But a mild northern summer. The type where the wind blows cool air and the temperature drops to a comfortable range for sleeping at night.

Spriiiiiiing. Ideal temperature where it’s not too cold, lots of rain, stuff is just starting to bloom, the bugs aren’t all dead but there’s also no mosquitos. OP season.

I would go with winter since I prefer colder weather.

Now if there is a time loop I prefer to be stuck in, it would be September to December, because of the holidays.

Autumn though it's completely impossible sadly.
Autumn is the happiest time of the year. It's so beautiful and colorful out, the weather is often nice, and there is a lot of cozy things associated with it. I feel like there are more casual meet ups among people in autumn too.

Back