Shop ☆ IGB / TBT currency exchange ★ ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧【Status: Open】 NEW UPDATE!

Hello! c:

If I read your post correctly, I send you the TBT and you give me some IGB in return?

In that case, I'd like to purchase 10mil IGB for my 50 TBT?

Hello! Yes that is correct c:
I'm currently waiting on BlossoMeg's reply.. if I don't hear from her I'll VM you when it's your turn
thank you!

Hello! Yes that is correct c:
I'm currently waiting on BlossoMeg's reply.. if I don't hear from her I'll VM you when it's your turn
thank you!

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll be ready when you are! :)

I'm getting my bells ready but it might take a lil because I miscounted and now I gotta do it all over again... Sry :/ I promise I'll hurry

I'm getting my bells ready but it might take a lil because I miscounted and now I gotta do it all over again... Sry :/ I promise I'll hurry

Uh.. sorry I'm a little confused? I'm actually selling IGB for payment of TBT not the other way around if that is what you are thinking? lol

all trades have been completed ~
still taking requests c:

u1Pomid.gif

Hey! It is that gal which I just gave my pink carnation! Hello! Well, as you see, I am looking for IGB, not the TBT. So you avaiable now? I am adding your FC. If maths are right, I get 54.8 Million, right.

Hey! It is that gal which I just gave my pink carnation! Hello! Well, as you see, I am looking for IGB, not the TBT. So you avaiable now? I am adding your FC. If maths are right, I get 54.8 Million, right.

Oh hello! Haha yeah that's me x3
my prices are set.. so if it's a payment of 250tbt you'll be getting 50mil IGB
unless you are using all your tbt lol. Let me know! Thank you ~

I am using all my TBT. Now it looks like I get 55.4 million becuz magic gave me 3 TBT xD

I am using all my TBT. Now it looks like I get 55.4 million becuz magic gave me 3 TBT xD

LOL nice. Alrighty then c:
I'll add you now as well ~ I'll be waiting by the gates
the trades are done in your town so no need to worry.. and I would appreciate it if you could save in between the drops
thanks see you in a bit

Hello, I am opening Animal crossing, as Well as the gates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates opening!

Can you do a trade really soon? Leaving soon for vacation and I won't have wifi. I want 40 million for 200 Tbt but we can do it in sessions. Available for maybe another half hour

Can you do a trade really soon? Leaving soon for vacation and I won't have wifi. I want 40 million for 200 Tbt but we can do it in sessions. Available for maybe another half hour

sent you a PM c:

Hey there! Can you to a trade of 50 mil for 250 TBT? I already have the exact amount of bells laid out in my town.

Back