• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

fml

i suck at designing pattens so my able sisters will be crappy

I'm just looking for the name of my favourite character. It's a little brown duck (darker brown on the top of his head with light brown cheeks with little blush marks) I think he/she is adorable and I really want to know their name :D

I apologize. I read pink and I assumed it was a different color. Pink IS the original color.

XD It's alright! Honestly, then I have less to worry about so :p

And on the pattern editing... if you pick a pattern you didn't make to "save over"/place the pattern, does that make the pattern show up for you to technically edit or does it change to default white? Just remember when "saving over" a pattern would force the pattern that was there to show up to edit.

Kind of sucks you can't edit them. I mean, I understand the meaning behind why you can't, but a lot of people encouraged to just change the palette around if you wanted different colors and now you can't do that. :(

I'm just looking for the name of my favourite character. It's a little brown duck (darker brown on the top of his head with light brown cheeks with little blush marks) I think he/she is adorable and I really want to know their name :D

I have 9 villager lists with pictures. Only a couple slightly match your description. Please add more details. :)

XD It's alright! Honestly, then I have less to worry about so :p

And on the pattern editing... if you pick a pattern you didn't make to "save over"/place the pattern, does that make the pattern show up for you to technically edit or does it change to default white? Just remember when "saving over" a pattern would force the pattern that was there to show up to edit.

Kind of sucks you can't edit them. I mean, I understand the meaning behind why you can't, but a lot of people encouraged to just change the palette around if you wanted different colors and now you can't do that. :(

There is no edit option when selecting a pattern that isn't yours. There is wear|place|delete|cancel.

Only when the pattern is yours will the edit option be there and yes, the art is still there for you to edit (given since it's yours).

The little duck on the row second from the bottom, holding a watering can :)

Oh her! I was thrown off by the "darker brown on the top". She has a darker above the bill area, but the top of her head is the same color as her skin. :)

The name is written on that picture though. Her name is カモミ (Kamomi). It's Japanese word play as always. It means "Duck child". She's new to new leaf! :)

I have 9 villager lists with pictures. Only a couple slightly match your description. Please add more details. :)

There is no edit option when selecting a pattern that isn't yours. There is wear|place|delete|cancel.

Only when the pattern is yours will the edit option be there and yes, the art is still there for you to edit (given since it's yours).

But I mean if you pick to make a new pattern and pick that particular pattern to overwrite if it shows up.

IE: I have 10 patterns made. One of them is a Stickman pattern. I no longer want the stickman so I pick it for where I want to place the new pattern I'm going to make. Despite making a new pattern, instead of giving me a white canvas, the stickman pops up and I have to erase it.

Essentially, if the stickman in that example was made by someone else, would it still pop up or would it give me a blank canvas?

But I mean if you pick to make a new pattern and pick that particular pattern to overwrite if it shows up.

IE: I have 10 patterns made. One of them is a Stickman pattern. I no longer want the stickman so I pick it for where I want to place the new pattern I'm going to make. Despite making a new pattern, instead of giving me a white canvas, the stickman pops up and I have to erase it.

Essentially, if the stickman in that example was made by someone else, would it still pop up or would it give me a blank canvas?

There is no place to make a new pattern. You have to have a blank spot to make a new pattern. In which case, it would either be your old pattern (which is yours) or a white canvas. You can't make a new pattern on top of one you don't own as there is no edit button.

Is the は でなかみかざり just sold eventually at the Able Sister's or do you get it some other way?

I asked this in another thread already:

Can you plant trees or flowers in the area around the bench near the museum?

Sorry if this has already been answered!

I asked this in another thread already:

Can you plant trees or flowers in the area around the bench near the museum?

Sorry if this has already been answered!

Shopping only. You can't drop/plant anything in the shopping center.

If it's possible, could you have 20 wifi visitors get fortunes from Katrina's tent so that you could upgrade it in one day?

If it's possible, could you have 20 wifi visitors get fortunes from Katrina's tent so that you could upgrade it in one day?

If I recall correctly, that's not the way it works. It has to be for your villager(s) living in your town. So if you went to 20 people's towns and got your fortune read, you'd get it in a day, but 20 people visiting your town to get it won't work. Similarly, if you have 4 people who live in your village each get their fortune read 5 times, I believe that triggers it as well.

If I recall correctly, that's not the way it works. It has to be for your villager(s) living in your town. So if you went to 20 people's towns and got your fortune read, you'd get it in a day, but 20 people visiting your town to get it won't work. Similarly, if you have 4 people who live in your village each get their fortune read 5 times, I believe that triggers it as well.

This is indeed how it works :)

I've seen pictures of the 4 different colour train stations you can start with, e.g the station with the blue roof has blue inside.
I'm sure I've seen pictures of different colours for the town hall interior and exterior, I've searched but I can't find them. Was I imagining it or does anybody know where I can see the pictures again please?

Last edited:
I've seen pictures of the 4 different colour train stations you can start with, e.g the station with the blue roof has blue inside.
I'm sure I've seen pictures of different colours for the town hall interior and exterior, I've searched but I can't find them. Was I imagining it or does anybody know where I can see the pictures again please?

Jake posted a picture of them, third post in on this page.
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?63838-Community-Projects/page9

Back