• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

Peanut's been in every game, there was like a 0% chance she wouldn't be in New Leaf! xD I love her she's so adorable.

Also my brother had a crush on her when he used to play Population Growing. xD

Thank you for this thread, I've been a long-time lurker and have really appreciated reading your posts (only signed up today ^^).

Peanut's been in every game, there was like a 0% chance she wouldn't be in New Leaf! xD I love her she's so adorable.

Also my brother had a crush on her when he used to play Population Growing. xD

My heart hurt when she left my CF town! I actually got upset, I visited her everyday, brought her medicine when she was ill everything!

Thank you for this thread, I've been a long-time lurker and have really appreciated reading your posts (only signed up today ^^).

Glad to help. If you go in my profile, you can see a link to my forum blog which have the answers in this thread (and some others) in a compilation format so you don't have to search.

Thanks for the help, Zen!
This game is going to be VERY promising.

Glad to help. If you go in my profile, you can see a link to my forum blog which have the answers in this thread (and some others) in a compilation format so you don't have to search.

You rock, thanks again!

I am legitimately jealous of your collection, haha! I'll have to see about getting some of those myself... I collect all things AC, and those would be lovely to have! nwn

Also, your answers are very informative, thank you!

No. I have a magazines with multiples of every ACNL sticker ever made.

I wonder if I can find a place online that sells them? I know playasia has a type of Japanese gaming magazine but couldn't see the one with animal crossing on the front. Never mind ill keep searching one day ill find some on eBay or something :)

I wonder if I can find a place online that sells them? I know playasia has a type of Japanese gaming magazine but couldn't see the one with animal crossing on the front. Never mind ill keep searching one day ill find some on eBay or something :)

Iunno what state you're in; but where I am you can go to those Asian suburbs and you could probably find something like that around there - especially the Japanese ones.
I've seen some AC3DS XL bundles around at those, they're not that over priced either. Iunno i've never really checked for AC magazines but I have seen Famitsu (or w/e) and CoroCoro (idk what month/year they were for though)

Iunno what state you're in; but where I am you can go to those Asian suburbs and you could probably find something like that around there - especially the Japanese ones.
I've seen some AC3DS XL bundles around at those, they're not that over priced either. Iunno i've never really checked for AC magazines but I have seen Famitsu (or w/e) and CoroCoro (idk what month/year they were for though)

Hmmmm actually I think ill check next time im up there, there's a suburb about an hour away from me with lots of Asian stores and newsagents they completely slipped my mind. Thnx jake ^_^

Im not getting the prima guide til I hear how good it is. If someone makes a free/cheap ebook I can keep on my tablet or phone that would do a lot better.

Back