• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

Are old villagers that have left able to return to your village, and visit you? I was watching a Linandko video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeY5B12dgfU&list=PL6KjQD8nI9QbAfJAcAfW6tvHVQa-yikLi&index=56 at about 13 minutes, Lindsey says 'You always have your old villagers visiting you."
How does this work?

Once a certain amount of villagers have moved from your town, -I think it might be three- the first villager to move out will visit pop up in your mall. Each time a villager moves out, an old villager will appear in your mall and they will do so in the order that they moved out in. Even if the villager moves to another town, they will still appear in your mall.

Old villagers can appear in Nooklings, Club 444, Able Sisters, Museum exhibits and the main mall area.

Mint can you beg them to come back from the mall? I'd be so sad to see someone who moved away that I really liked just hangin' out having fun without me. ;_;

Mint can you beg them to come back from the mall? I'd be so sad to see someone who moved away that I really liked just hangin' out having fun without me. ;_;

I don't think it's possible to ask them to come back. :c They've never asked to move back in.
Maybe someone with a guide would know more about this.

I don't think it's possible to ask them to come back. :c They've never asked to move back in.
Maybe someone with a guide would know more about this.

You can't ask them to move back in. I've tried in the other two towns i manage. :/ Though there is always a chance they might camp in your town and you can ask them then.

Will they be like a "reset" villager who won't remember you or will they be the same old villager who left before and remembers you?

Will they be like a "reset" villager who won't remember you or will they be the same old villager who left before and remembers you?

They should remember you.

Quick question for everyone: Y'all know I have the game and have been playing it since release right?

I knew that a long time ago. If Zen's statement wasn't enough, there are obvious clues scattered somewhere, and they're pretty easy to figure them out, unless you happen to be too impatient to scramble through them.

And the game is already released on both Japan and South Korea.

Zen
Why I had no idea :rolleyes: LOLOLOLOL but thank you for answering :>

Yes I knew! I think most of us would (or am I being optimistic?). You've been a great source of help in any case so thanks once again for that!

i cant remember where i read this but at the beginning of the game if you keep pestering isabelle she'll give you a watering can and let you buy tools?

i cant remember where i read this but at the beginning of the game if you keep pestering isabelle she'll give you a watering can and let you buy tools?

Yeah if you talk to her she'll give you a watering can and sell you a fishing rod, net and a shovel?

I'm not too sure on the shovel but I'm 99% sure on the fishing rod and net

Yeah if you talk to her she'll give you a watering can and sell you a fishing rod, net and a shovel?

I'm not too sure on the shovel but I'm 99% sure on the fishing rod and net

ah okay thanks. lets just hope that i have a shovel in my store at the start of my game x)

are there any red hi top like shoes to go with my outfit in NL?

Hey Zen,
I have the white Nintendo Dream guide, and while I was flipping through it I noticed a few interesting things that I would love to know what they mean.
On page 45 there is a Joan turnip graph and I'm not sure what it is representing.
Also, on page 107 it seems to list 3 ways to get a villagers picture, and I am aware of only two. What are the three ways it describes?

There are hi tops, but I don't see any red ones in the guide.

Back