• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Important

Sab

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Please either chose me or E:D to make your sig don't have us both make one than chose because that just causes extra work for us and if you don't even use it then we waisted our time on your sig when we could of been doing someone elses.

Thanks,
Sabrina

OK, I'm gonna choose you to do mine. Can you make something cool with either Luigi's Mansion ghosts, or pikmin? Use any picture.

but keep in mind if you want us to do two different sigs and you will use both then we can. I just don't see the point in us both making a sig with the exact same thing

omigosh, you have a 2-D siggeh. O.O
LAWL, but I'm happy with my siggy, so I won't be needing service from you. xP

well i've had a busy day so i only got done one userbar and sig today and there were people infront of you so its usually like 1 day 2 max

Sorry, I made you guys make one for me >.>...I never really got used to making sigs, an I like alot of pics in my sigs o_O...Sorry, hope I didn't...uhm..."interfere"?

Cammy said:
Sorry, I made you guys make one for me >.>...I never really got used to making sigs, an I like alot of pics in my sigs o_O...Sorry, hope I didn't...uhm..."interfere"?
no you didn't do anything wrong. cuz your using both and they're different. but people are requesting for both me and her to do the exact same thing.

Back