• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

In the most tenuous kind of way... Today's the day!

Sam

Resident Coldplayer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
That's right, for all of us here in Europe, it is June 8th. This is the day that people on the west coast of America will be able to download it at 9pm local time.

Basically, due to time differnce... Animal Crossing: New Leaf launches in 28 Hours in North America. I understand this will be the first of many threads but I. Am. Excite.

Even though today isnt really the day, its still so close! I feel kind of bad for the UK folks. They could have gotten it today! W00t. I wonder why Nintendo made it like that.

I'm glad it comes out next week here, gives me time to finish my college work! :)

Might have to avoid the forums though, its's going to be CRAZY in here. Eeep.

I'm glad it comes out next week here, gives me time to finish my college work! :)

Might have to avoid the forums though, its's going to be CRAZY in here. Eeep.

I'll have a long break too. It comes out in two days here. I'll be waiting on Sunday! Eep

Does New Leaf really come out in 28 hours or is that just a UK point of view?

Gah. And here I thought it came out tonight ;n; Oh well =u=

EDIT: Oh wait! For the physical or digital copy?

Gahhhhhhhhhh! So we can download it tomorrow morning at 8 or 9? sorry my mind is all screwy from being tired and partially sick x-x, can't comprehend crap ;n;

I pre-ordered the 3DS XL, but they didn't have a store pick up option T__T so I have to wait for it to ship/arrive.

Wait, where is the 9PM west coast time coming from? Source? People were saying they downloaded Fire Emblem at 12AM east coast time on Amazon when we were discussing when the download might be on the eshop so I really am confused now xD

I already preordered it on physical copy. I can't believe its going to release earlier.

OH I get it now... Is it because of three-hour time difference? That's why we get it three hours earlier? At 9pm?

It doesn't really matter anyway... The game is like 1GB and should take 1-3 hours to download.

Last edited:
Wait, where is the 9PM west coast time coming from? Source? People were saying they downloaded Fire Emblem at 12AM east coast time on Amazon when we were discussing when the download might be on the eshop so I really am confused now xD

9 pm west coast time is 12 am east coast time. They're not in the same area.

LOL what a scam! Too bad it takes a couple hours to download... So its basically both sides of the mountain. It's weird playing right at 1am... I think.

I thought something was weird xDDD Good to know this is cleared up lol. So tomorrow at midnight then. /nods/ got it x3

/For some reason is still up/ >>:;

Today was a LOOOOONNNNGGGG day for me, I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight from all the excitment, and tomorrow is gonna be the longest day of my life waiting and waiting and waiting for NL to come out. o.o''

Back