• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Island Madness - Town Wins

regarding the clue, i've google imaged everyone and the only characters w/ noses are the following:

4. Ace Marvel (Colton)

6. Vrisnem (Stitches)

9. Dinosaurz (Pietro)

10. Continuum (Poncho)

i have obviously removed dead players and myself and daniel from this POE because we should both be 100% clear for you all now

EBWOP

dobie (geoni) is also in this POE

honestly after that I’m even more on voting continuum.
Part of me is like “what if it’s a plant” but same time, mafia only have 2 clues to pick from. And maybe this is the better out of the two

out of the "nose" group, Ace and shawo definitely had some interaction in that shawo "town checked" Ace and could have been trying to stop the wagon on him. is shawo known for bussing teammates, or is he apt to try to save them?

these quotes are from shawo:

Looking back at shawo's thoughts from D2, I think it's reasonable to assume that one mafia member (at least) is in his suspicions list, because that's generally something mafia does in case they die.

The reads on Dino feel weak and like they're just thrown in there knowing that Dino could be an easy ML given his posting style. Given that I townread Dino, I think this was trying to lay the groundwork in case a Dino elim was ever possible.

geoni and shawo seemed to be in opposition way too much most of the time for me to think they were just distancing

Also, note the weird way that shawo always refers to dedenne. The "...dedenne town?" and "making... dedenne town?" and "Dedenne also feels floaty but in a ~town~ way" in three separate posts, and that's not even all of them from the examples above. He never provides any real solid reason WHY he felt this way about dedenne. dedenne/shawo could be a team; why would shawo keep throwing dedenne into his suspects lists just to always turn around and say they're likelier town than the others each time? shawo may have been prepared to bus dedenne if necessary (notably after the Cake ML), but wanted to avoid things getting to that point

anyway, tl;dr I think dedenne is one of shawo's partners, and guava still could be (not sure how to interpret shawo's "reads" on guava tbh), but dedenne I think has a more compelling case when looking at shawo's flip and that's what I'm going to posit in an effort to redeem myself for my dum dum read on shawo last phase

so re: this post

obviously pre-written during the night which points to finalarcadia knowing they weren't going to die here. not too important bc vrisnem cast pretty big suspicion on them right before EOD so pretty obvious they wouldn't die if they're town bc they're a potential mis-elim

that said, this entire post focuses on shawo's suspicions which should include me but doesn't, potentially because the wolfteam thought i'd be dead by the time this was posted

the post doesn't mention me at ALL

again could have been edited bc of the way SOD happened but just noteworthy

curious here
Post automatically merged:

so re: this post

obviously pre-written during the night which points to finalarcadia knowing they weren't going to die here. not too important bc vrisnem cast pretty big suspicion on them right before EOD so pretty obvious they wouldn't die if they're town bc they're a potential mis-elim

that said, this entire post focuses on shawo's suspicions which should include me but doesn't, potentially because the wolfteam thought i'd be dead by the time this was posted

the post doesn't mention me at ALL

again could have been edited bc of the way SOD happened but just noteworthy
if i wrote a post that included a dead person, id just say "this was before epona died whoops". but yea she came prepared

I wrote this about an hour and a half ago because I knew that if I was here for this phase, there was no way that I wasn't going to be under the microscope and need to make a case for why I'm not a good vote lol and I wanted to do it as soon as possible

the post doesn't mention you at all because you weren't in the core group that shawo kept pointing out as his maf leans (dedenne, guava, dino and - for a short while - geoni)

I wrote this about an hour and a half ago because I knew that if I was here for this phase, there was no way that I wasn't going to be under the microscope and need to make a case for why I'm not a good vote lol and I wanted to do it as soon as possible

the post doesn't mention you at all because you weren't in the core group that shawo kept pointing out as his maf leans (dedenne, guava, dino and - for a short while - geoni)
shawo kept a consistent sus on epona. albeit not very strong sus

important to remember that mafia chooses the clue

i still think that ace is town here and shawo was trying to
a) give himself credibility as cop when ace flipped green
b) drag ace down with him in the event that we chopped shawo instead

imo mafia doesn't choose a clue that clearly implicates ace here if he's on the mafia team. but you could obviously do the reverse of that and say they'd choose the clue that implicates ace bc he's the least hidden wolf

No I’m very slow and stupid
to be fair i spoke to her in things i knew only she would get right away and wasn't to obvious. should as twilight and irish trivia

her confident in shawo tho i thought was very obvious as to why, which maf def picked up on

It is sus that final goes to that effort of making a big post like that with the chance they might be dead

Back