Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@eri14 I'd be happy to make town tunes for you! Please post links to the songs so that I can hear them, and I'll make those tunes for you as soon as I can. :)

@eri14 Here is "Take on the World":

CC-DCD--
CC-DEB--

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Calvin Harris - Feel So Close (Official Video)":

GCGCGCGC
GBGBGBGB

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Hello I have a tune request! I'm requesting the opening at the beginning of the song Rounds by The Oh Hellos. Thanks you kindly in advance!

Hi there! Odd request there is a popular audio of Jerma chanting "Rats rats we're the rats" from the rats movie and I was wondering if it's possible to get that as a town tune pls lmk thank you sm!😭

@Ratslush I can certainly try! If you post a link so I can hear what you're talking about, I'll see what I can do. But please be aware that chanting, rapping, or rhythmic speaking, and not actual singing, tends not to have notes that can be translated well into a town tune, but perhaps I can do something with it.

@Ratslush I can certainly try! If you post a link so I can hear what you're talking about, I'll see what I can do. But please be aware that chanting, rapping, or rhythmic speaking, and not actual singing, tends not to have notes that can be translated well into a town tune, but perhaps I can do something with it.
This is the audio it might not be of much substance for a toon but thank you sm!

@Ratslush You're welcome! I hope you like it. Feel free to post anytime if you want more tunes, I'm always taking requests, and anyone can make up to three requests a day, every day.

@Wild_54Acnh Here is "Creo - Sphere":

ABDFBDD-
BFDBDB--

Third B is high, all other B's and notes are low.

This song was a little tricky, since it's very jazzy, but all the notes should be accurate, and I think I was able to capture the feel of it. If it's not what you wanted, I can try a different part of the song, or a different song altogether, just let me know.

@Wild_54Acnh Here is "Creo - Sphere":

ABDFBDD-
BFDBDB--

Third B is high, all other B's and notes are low.

This song was a little tricky, since it's very jazzy, but all the notes should be accurate, and I think I was able to capture the feel of it. If it's not what you wanted, I can try a different part of the song, or a different song altogether, just let me know.
Thanks so much! Your awesome!

You're welcome! And thank you! :)

Feel free to post any time if you have more requests, I'm always happy to make town tunes for people.

Hello! I was hoping to have a little funky tune with the song “Cinema” by Kero Kero Bonito. I don’t mind any part of the song :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back