Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Biggyrice Here is "Kero Kero Bonito - Cinema":

BBABC---
zzzzzzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Or, if that's too short, here's a different part:

ED--CB--
ABCB---z

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

I made the main song from Escape to Witch Mountain (the 1975 Disney one, love that movie) into a pair of town tunes for my own enjoyment, and I figured I'd post them here in case it happens to interest anyone else:

C-E-D-F-
E-B-C---

B and the last C are high, all other notes low.

And the second part:

E-C-E-A-
GAFGE---

Last two E's are low. First E and all other notes are high.

Hi! If you’re still doing this, is it possible if I could have ATWA by System of a Down? Specifically the lyric “all the world I’ve seen before me passing by”
( it starts at 0:30 )

@9redsquares Here is "System Of A Down - ATWA (Official Audio)":

A-AG--E-
F-GF--D-
E-FE-DC-

High A and G, all other notes low. The part you asked for is too long to fit into the two lines of a town tune, I had to make it in three. You can use any two lines that you like, or you can remove some of the sustains - to make more notes fit into two lines, but please be aware that this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different from the original.

@9redsquares Here is "System Of A Down - ATWA (Official Audio)":

A-AG--E-
F-GF--D-
E-FE-DC-

High A and G, all other notes low. The part you asked for is too long to fit into the two lines of a town tune, I had to make it in three. You can use any two lines that you like, or you can remove some of the sustains - to make more notes fit into two lines, but please be aware that this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different from the original.
It sounds awesome!! Thank you so much!!

Hi! I was wondering if you could do 'A World Without Logos', specifically the opening piano or bass part. I'm doing an island based around the show it's from, and it wouldn't be the same without my favorite song from it! Perfectly fine if you can't, tho. Ty in advance!

@xXGhostLoreXx Unfortunately "Hellsing - RAID OST - World Without Logos" is in a very jazzy key, with lots of half-step notes in a row, so I cannot accurately recreate it in a town tune. This is as close as I can get:

A-C-A--E
-ADACB--

First C and second A are high, all other A's, C's and other notes are low.

It's not perfectly accurate to the original, but it's pretty close. If this doesn't suit your needs ,please let me know, and I can perhaps try a different part of the song, though the whole song might be in a key that's impossible to recreate accurately usingall natural notes in a town tune. Or I'd be happy to try making tunes from other songs, if you'd like.

@xXGhostLoreXx Unfortunately "Hellsing - RAID OST - World Without Logos" is in a very jazzy key, with lots of half-step notes in a row, so I cannot accurately recreate it in a town tune. This is as close as I can get:

A-C-A--E
-ADACB--

First C and second A are high, all other A's, C's and other notes are low.

It's not perfectly accurate to the original, but it's pretty close. If this doesn't suit your needs ,please let me know, and I can perhaps try a different part of the song, though the whole song might be in a key that's impossible to recreate accurately usingall natural notes in a town tune. Or I'd be happy to try making tunes from other songs, if you'd like.
It's perfect! Tysm for your help!

Hey! I’ve got another request if you’re up for it! Could you possibly do the intro instrumental to No Surprises by Radiohead?

@9redsquares Here is "Radiohead - No Surprises":

ACFCACFC
ACFCACFG

C and the last A are low, G and all other A's are high.

It's not completely accurate--the last A and C need to be sharp rather than natural--but it's just not possible in a town tune. If you'd like me to try a different part of the song, or a different song, just let me know.

@CrossingVibes I'm a little confused, did you mean to post a different video? These are already town tunes, so I don't need to make any of them into new tunes. Unless there's some change you wanted me to make to one or more of them?

@kiwikenobi Oops, I thought you meant something different! I'm very sorry! 😅 Then, could you recreate this song for me?

0:40 - 0:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back