Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Deullace Please post links to the songs so that I can hear them, and tell me which seconds of them you'd like me to do if you have a preference, and I'd be happy to make town tunes for you.

Not sure if I did this right. I would like the intro. Did 11 seconds hope that is long enough.

@Deullace In the first post of this thread, I explain about the length needed and other things that make it easier for me to make town tunes. One big thing is that town tunes are only four seconds long in Animal Crossing, so eleven seconds won't fit.

That said, the link that you posted works, even though it says something about clipping, which I don't understand, because it behaves like a normal Youtube link for me. Which is fine! That's what most people post anyway.

So, here is "Jimmy Buffett - Come Monday (Audio)":

BGGBGGBC
BGGG---z

Last G is high, all other G's and notes are low.

That's the first four seconds of the song. If this isn't what you expected, please tell me more specifically which seconds of the song the part you'd like plays during. For example, the part I did was from 0:00-0:04.

And feel free to post any time if you have more town tune requests, I'm always taking them, and anyone can make up to three requests every day. :)

Thank you for the time to create town tunes!

I was wondering if it was possible to recreate Piece of My World by Night Ravens in Animal Crossing New Horizons!

Specifically around 1:03 - 1:07 :]!

@Deullace In the first post of this thread, I explain about the length needed and other things that make it easier for me to make town tunes. One big thing is that town tunes are only four seconds long in Animal Crossing, so eleven seconds won't fit.

That said, the link that you posted works, even though it says something about clipping, which I don't understand, because it behaves like a normal Youtube link for me. Which is fine! That's what most people post anyway.

So, here is "Jimmy Buffett - Come Monday (Audio)":

BGGBGGBC
BGGG---z

Last G is high, all other G's and notes are low.

That's the first four seconds of the song. If this isn't what you expected, please tell me more specifically which seconds of the song the part you'd like plays during. For example, the part I did was from 0:00-0:04.

And feel free to post any time if you have more town tune requests, I'm always taking them, and anyone can make up to three requests every day.Th
Thank you. I will go find that post and try again. lol

You're welcome, everyone! And if you have more requests in the future, I look forward to making more town tunes for you. :)

Hi can I please request BASICS by twice I’d like the part “I wanna wanna take you to the basics” pretty please 0:49-0:53 if that helps

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it! Feel free to post any time if you have more requests. I'm always taking them, and anyone can make up to three requests a day, every day. :)

Hi! would it be possible for you to do the first seconds of the yellowjackets theme song "no return" by Craig Wedren & Anna Waronker

You're welcome! Feel free to post any time if you have more requests. I'm always taking them, and anyone can make up to three requests a day, every day. :)

Hii! I was wondering if you could help me make a tune from Chivas - Nóż Motylkowy the time is 1:12 - 1:16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back