Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I don't have a specific song in mind, but if you could make something that would fit with the vibe of my sig that would be amazing

@thedragmeme Sorry, I don't know how to compose music. But there are tons of town tunes in this thread and the previous town tune thread, which is linked in the first post of this one, and maybe if you look through them, you'll stumble upon something that works for you. Otherwise, if you get an idea for a specific song, please let me know, and I'll be happy to turn it into a town tune for you. :)

Also, maybe it's just on my end, but your signature looks like this for me, so I can't tell the vibe of it regardless. ^o^;>

Screen Shot 2023-10-02 at 1.18.46 PM.png

@thedragmeme Sorry, I don't know how to compose music. But there are tons of town tunes in this thread and the previous town tune thread, which is linked in the first post of this one, and maybe if you look through them, you'll stumble upon something that works for you. Otherwise, if you get an idea for a specific song, please let me know, and I'll be happy to turn it into a town tune for you. :)

Also, maybe it's just on my end, but your signature looks like this for me, so I can't tell the vibe of it regardless. ^o^;>

View attachment 515055
Oh my apologies then! Thanks for the thought though!

No worries! Feel free to post any time if you have an idea for a song you'd like turned into a town tune. I'm always happy to make them. :)

Heyo Kiwi! I tried searching your thread here for the tune "Ghost" by Lontalius, couldn't find anything! Would love this song for my City Folk or New Horizons, if it's at all possible :)

Here's a link to youtube for the song, I would love between 1:25-1:33!

Thank you so much in advance! 😃

Thank you! And you're welcome! Let me know if you ever want more town tunes in the future, I'm always happy to make them. :)

@Heckin_Vivi Here is "HQ I Seto Kaiba / DSOD Theme (Soundtrack) ~ Extended | Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links":

FEFG----
FECD----
F-E-A---

High G, all other notes low. I couldn't fit the whole musical phrase into the two lines of a town tune while preserving the original timing of the song, so I made it three lines long. You can use two of the lines just as they are, or you can remove some of the sustain lines - to fit more notes into two lines, but please be aware that this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.

Unfortunately, the beginning part you asked for from "Yu-Gi-Oh! Lofi Mix - Seto Kaiba Lofi / Relaxing Beats to Screw The Rules" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be recreated accurately in a town tune. If you hadn't said "or," I might have tried making an inaccurate version, but since it seems you were fine with one or the other, you can have just the first one. If you'd like me to make an inaccurate version, please let me know, and I'll be happy to, you're well within the daily limit of three requests. :)

@chrysanthes Here is "Old Sharlayan Night Theme "The Nautilus Knoweth" - FFXIV OST":

AEEDE---
DEF-GD--

High G, all other notes low.

@Heckin_Vivi Here is "HQ I Seto Kaiba / DSOD Theme (Soundtrack) ~ Extended | Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links":

FEFG----
FECD----
F-E-A---

High G, all other notes low. I couldn't fit the whole musical phrase into the two lines of a town tune while preserving the original timing of the song, so I made it three lines long. You can use two of the lines just as they are, or you can remove some of the sustain lines - to fit more notes into two lines, but please be aware that this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.

Unfortunately, the beginning part you asked for from "Yu-Gi-Oh! Lofi Mix - Seto Kaiba Lofi / Relaxing Beats to Screw The Rules" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be recreated accurately in a town tune. If you hadn't said "or," I might have tried making an inaccurate version, but since it seems you were fine with one or the other, you can have just the first one. If you'd like me to make an inaccurate version, please let me know, and I'll be happy to, you're well within the daily limit of three requests. :)

@chrysanthes Here is "Old Sharlayan Night Theme "The Nautilus Knoweth" - FFXIV OST":

AEEDE---
DEF-GD--

High G, all other notes low.
Thank you so much!! and if you would like to then I do not mind ^^

@Heckin_Vivi Here is "Yu-Gi-Oh! Lofi Mix - Seto Kaiba Lofi / Relaxing Beats to Screw The Rules":

E---C-B-
A---zzzz

Low E, all other notes high. To be accurate to the original song, the A really needs to be an A sharp, but it's just not possible in a town tune.

Alternately, it could be this:

E---C-B-
E---zzzz

Low E, all other notes high. This also isn't accurate to the original song, but it doesn't sound as dissonant as the previous one, so you can see which one you prefer. And if you don't like either of them, that's perfectly fine.

@Heckin_Vivi Here is "Yu-Gi-Oh! Lofi Mix - Seto Kaiba Lofi / Relaxing Beats to Screw The Rules":

E---C-B-
A---zzzz

Low E, all other notes high. To be accurate to the original song, the A really needs to be an A sharp, but it's just not possible in a town tune.

Alternately, it could be this:

E---C-B-
E---zzzz

Low E, all other notes high. This also isn't accurate to the original song, but it doesn't sound as dissonant as the previous one, so you can see which one you prefer. And if you don't like either of them, that's perfectly fine.
ooohhh I see thank you so much!!

@Surr3alz Unfortunately the beginning of "deftones - Mascara" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated using all natural notes in a town tune. The closest I can get is something like this:

C-B---A-
E-B---zz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

To be accurate to the original song, the A really needs to be and A flat, but it's just not possible with a town tune. Let me know if you'd like me to try a different part of the song, or a different song altogether. I'll be happy to make more town tunes for you.

@Surr3alz Unfortunately the beginning of "deftones - Mascara" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated using all natural notes in a town tune. The closest I can get is something like this:

C-B---A-
E-B---zz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

To be accurate to the original song, the A really needs to be and A flat, but it's just not possible with a town tune. Let me know if you'd like me to try a different part of the song, or a different song altogether. I'll be happy to make more town tunes for you.
I see, tysm for your reply! Perhaps your face-wisp at 1:04 in the video : )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back