Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sylvarra Here is "Diablo 2 - Rogue Encampment (HQ)":

a--eaeAe
aeAea---

Lowercase letters are low notes, uppercase letters are high notes.

I had to cut off the musical phrase where I did because the notes that follow immediately after are unable to be recreated using all natural notes in a town tune, but I feel like it's okay stopping the way it does. But if you'd like me to redo it and include the inaccurate notes, I can certainly do that, just let me know.

@sylvarra Here is that part of "Naxxramas Music Kel'Thuzad (WoW Classic Music) - World of Warcraft Music":

B---zzzz
C---zzzz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

I’d really Love to have the song don’t ever forget from Pokémon mystery dungeon I’ll link the orchestra version of the song. I’d like to have the melody part played by the piano. I’ll also link the sheet music I found as well. I added pictures of the melody from the website I linked down below in which hopefully one of the highlighted parts can be turned into a song. PS: you can also play the song on the sheet music link to listen to it. But honestly I’d love any part of the song that when you hear it you can get where it’s from. Please help Tysm!

Don’t Ever Forget

Sheet Music
https://musescore.com/user/16771186/scores/5222447
https://musescore.com/user/16771186/scores/5222447
IMG_8979.jpegIMG_8980.jpeg

Last edited:
@sylvarra Here is "Tirisfal Glades - Dark Ambient Music - 1 Hour":

A-D-F-E-
C---D-A-

All the low notes.

The C should really be a C sharp to be accurate to the original song, but it's just not possible in a town tune, even after transposing it. But it's very close, so I hope it will work for you. Let me know if you'd like me to try something else instead.

@SunKissed I actually can't read sheet music very well. I could probably figure it out eventually if I put my mind to it, but it would take a long time. I make all these town tunes by ear. ^o^;>

That said, I already did "Don't Ever Forget" from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon here:

If this isn't what you wanted, let me know, and I'll be happy to make a new town tune for you. Just please specify which seconds of the video that part you want plays during, and I'll do that as best as I can.

Also, there are instructions in the first post of his thread on how to search this thread, and the previous town tune thread, for songs in case I've already done one that you're looking for. But I'm always happy to make new tunes, and if you wanted a different part of that song than the one I did before, please let me know. :)

@sylvarra Here is "Tirisfal Glades - Dark Ambient Music - 1 Hour":

A-D-F-E-
C---D-A-

All the low notes.

The C should really be a C sharp to be accurate to the original song, but it's just not possible in a town tune, even after transposing it. But it's very close, so I hope it will work for you. Let me know if you'd like me to try something else instead.

@SunKissed I actually can't read sheet music very well. I could probably figure it out eventually if I put my mind to it, but it would take a long time. I make all these town tunes by ear. ^o^;>

That said, I already did "Don't Ever Forget" from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon here:

If this isn't what you wanted, let me know, and I'll be happy to make a new town tune for you. Just please specify which seconds of the video that part you want plays during, and I'll do that as best as I can.

Also, there are instructions in the first post of his thread on how to search this thread, and the previous town tune thread, for songs in case I've already done one that you're looking for. But I'm always happy to make new tunes, and if you wanted a different part of that song than the one I did before, please let me know. :)
I I’m so sorry I tried searching for it before but I was searching for the name of the song. This is what I want. I’ll space it out a little slower to match the orchestra version but Tysm!

You’re welcome! Let me know if you’d like me to change the tune to match more what you were wanting, and feel free to post anytime with more requests. :)

@acbeluga That link says I need an account to hear the song, so I couldn't hear it there. But I think I found the same song on Youtube.

Let me know if this isn't right, or if I did the wrong part.

Here's what I got for "Caamp - By and By":

CDFG---z
FFGA-C--

D and the first C are low. Second C and all other notes are high.

Hi, I hope I'm doing this right. Could you possibly do Experience by Ludovico Einaudi for me please? Somewhere between the 2:00 - 2:30 mark.

Thank you.

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it! Feel free to post any time if you have more requests in the future. I'm always taking them, and anyone can make up to three requests a day, every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back