• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@courtky Here is "Spirited Away (2001) - The Name of Life (Instrumental piano) Inochi No Namae":

ABCCDCB-
EGAAGFG-

Low E, all other notes high.

@grrrolf Here is "Hozier - Shrike (Official Audio)":

G--AC-A-
-GE-DE--

Low E and D, all other notes high.

@courtky Here is "Spirited Away (2001) - The Name of Life (Instrumental piano) Inochi No Namae":

ABCCDCB-
EGAAGFG-

Low E, all other notes high.

@grrrolf Here is "Hozier - Shrike (Official Audio)":

G--AC-A-
-GE-DE--

Low E and D, all other notes high.
I swear you're a wizard lmao. This is perfect, thank you so much.

Hey! thanks for the opportunity!
Is it possible to do the first 5 seconds of this song?
(Skyhunter by Dethklok/from Metalocalypse)

And, is it possible to do his sustained note from this song
(4:10 - 4:12 ) ? Thank u so much!

Hi ~
With New Horizons, I've decided to base my island on a particular city in Pokemon's Hoenn region so I figure I'd love a change of taste from my NL tune.

is the music. The timeframe I'd like is for the first 5 seconds.

Thanks for your help all this time :)

@Baddinyan I've actually done "Yakuza 0 - Karaoke - 24-Hour Cinderella Perfect Score" before, in my previous town tune maker thread:

But since the search function isn't working, I don't blame you for not being able to find it. I hope they fix the search function soon.
Post automatically merged:

@Laureline Here is "Toss A Coin To Your Witcher (Lyrics / Lyric Video) [Jaskier Song]":

DFA-GFGA
-AGFEF-D

Low D and E, high G and A.

@tinypeach Here is "『High Dragon Trials // INSTRUMENTAL VARIANT』Dragalia Lost v1.3.0":

D-DCA--G
F-G-A-C-

All the high notes.

Here is "『8. Cinderella Step / In-Game Version (Slight Edit)』DAOKO × Dragalia Lost":

CCCC-DF-
F-FG-AGF

Low D and C, high A and G.

And:

GAG-GAGE
---zzzzz

Low E, high G and A.
waaah thank you so much!!! <3 The renditions are perfect!!! <3 <3

@atlasanarchy Here is "Dethklok - Skyhunter":

D-EFA-G-
A-CDA-G-

G and the first and last A are high, the second A and all other notes are low. The song actually contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated as a town/island tune. This was as close as I could get with all natural notes. The C should really be a C sharp for it to be 100% accurate, but unfortunately that's just not possible in Animal Crossing.

The part of "Metalocalypse - Pickles Rehab Song HQ [ReMastered] + Skyhunter" that you requested isn't entirely melodic because of how the singer sort of slides his voice down, hitting every note on the way and a lot of tones in between notes that aren't really notes, so there isn't any way to really recreate that accurately as a town/island tune. If there's a different part of the song you'd like me to try, just let me know.

@WanTjhen777 Here is "Pokémon Anime BGM - Lilycove City (2002~2005(AG)-M04)":

CBC---D-
D---E-E-
--D-D---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. The timing of the original song means that the whole musical phrase can't fit into two lines, which is all town/island tunes have. So I made it be three. You can either use two of the lines as they are, or you can try removing sustain lines - to make more of the notes fit in, but this will change the timing andmake the song sound different. So you can make it be however you like.

Last edited:
@atlasanarchy Here is "Dethklok - Skyhunter":

D-EFA-G-
A-CDA-G-

G and the first and last A are high, the second A and all other notes are low. The song actually contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated as a town/island tune. This was as close as I could get with all natural notes. The C should really be a C sharp for it to be 100% accurate, but unfortunately that's just not possible in Animal Crossing.

The part of "Metalocalypse - Pickles Rehab Song HQ [ReMastered] + Skyhunter" that you requested isn't entirely melodic because of how the singer sort of slides his voice down, hitting every note on the way and a lot of tones in between notes that aren't really notes, so there isn't any way to really recreate that accurately as a town/island tune. If there's a different part of the song you'd like me to try, just let me know.

@WanTjhen777 Here is "

CBC---D-
D---E-E-
--D-D---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. The timing of the original song means that the whole musical phrase can't fit into two lines, which is all town/island tunes have. So I made it be three. You can either use two of the lines as they are, or you can try removing sustain lines - to make more of the notes fit in, but this will change the timing andmake the song sound different. So you can make it be however you like.

Thank you so much!! It sounds great! The rest of the second song doesn't really have any notes i can think of that could be distinctive but ill let you know if i find something else! skyhunter's my tune now, i love it aaah!

Hiya. Could you do 0:13-0:17 of this song, please?
link:

thank you in advance! c:

@Baddinyan Here is "42-Mog's Theme-FFVI OST":

G-AAGFEF
G-A-G---

Low E, all other notes high. It's not actually 100% accurate, the A really needs to be an A flat, but it's not possible in a town/island tune. And I chose this part because all of the other parts would be even less accurate. ^o^;>

@Josh0517 "Doja Cat - Boss B**** (from Birds of Prey: The Album) [Official Music Video]" is a rap song, and rap songs are typically not melodic enough to turn into a recognizable town tune, since they are usually more like rhythmic speaking than singing. I can't really make a town tune out of that part of that song, sorry. Let me know if you'd like me to try a different part of that song, or a different song.

@LauraLettuce860 Here is "PUBLIC - Make You Mine (Put Your Hand in Mine) [Official Video]":

BDBDB---
zDBDEDBA

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

@b33ch1 Here is "「coffee - beabadoobee (lyrics)☕️」":

B---D--D
B--BE-B-

@Oddvstree Here is "Goosebumps Theme":

DDCCB---
zzzzzzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. If you prefer, you can repeat the first line instead of having the second line be just silence, so it will play twice, just the original song has a very long pause between the repetitions, so I did it the way I did to be more like the original.

@Baddinyan Here is "42-Mog's Theme-FFVI OST":

G-AAGFEF
G-A-G---

Low E, all other notes high. It's not actually 100% accurate, the A really needs to be an A flat, but it's not possible in a town/island tune. And I chose this part because all of the other parts would be even less accurate. ^o^;>

@Josh0517 "Doja Cat - Boss B**** (from Birds of Prey: The Album) [Official Music Video]" is a rap song, and rap songs are typically not melodic enough to turn into a recognizable town tune, since they are usually more like rhythmic speaking than singing. I can't really make a town tune out of that part of that song, sorry. Let me know if you'd like me to try a different part of that song, or a different song.

@LauraLettuce860 Here is "PUBLIC - Make You Mine (Put Your Hand in Mine) [Official Video]":

BDBDB---
zDBDEDBA

@b33ch1 Here is "「coffee - beabadoobee (lyrics)☕」":

B---D--D
B--BE-B-

@Oddvstree Here is "Goosebumps Theme":

DDCCB---
zzzzzzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. If you prefer, you can repeat the first line instead of having the second line be just silence, so it will play twice, just the original song has a very long pause between the repetitions, so I did it the way I did to be more like the original.
ty!!!

This is awesome!

ive been trying to figure out how to make the final fantasy 8 breezy theme
i think its Zells hometown, Apparently i am not that creative that is exactly why i am here.

just the intro would be great
Thank you for creating this!!!

You're actually doing god's work out here oh wow, god bless

Could I request this song to be made into a tune?

Either the first few seconds or from 0:27 to 0:32, whichever translates best into island tunes! Ideally would prefer 0:27 to 0:32 but either works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back