• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lithium Here is "ASTERIA - (Recollecting Memories) (MapleStory) OST : ARK]":

ADAGC-G-
--A---zz

D and the first A are low, all other A's and notes are high.

Hi!

I've been looking for the Xena theme for ages! I tried to do it myself and I fell flat.

18-22 second mark. the Dun dun dun's lol

Hey there! ヾ(*'▽'*)
I was wondering if it's possible to make something out of this song and want to apologize in advance for any trouble this may cause.(シ_ _)シ
Since my feeling for music really isn't the best I'm not daring to choose any seconds myself. (*μ_μ)

Anyway, thanks for taking your time and creating all those amazing town tunes! \(^▽^)/

hey, I've been looking just about everywhere for something like this, but I was wondering if you could do the bass rip at around the 0:09 second mark, I love devo and I would love this in my island, thanks for your hard work!

Would you be willing to do Good Evening by SHINee? I time stamped the song(42 seconds), i specifically want the melody at the start of the chorus. Thank in advance!

Can you please do these two songs :)
Here are the links and I’ll post the time stamps that I want but you can do anything that’s easy for you!

00:54-on

00:43-1:10

Good Evening/Morning/Afternoon!

I would like to begin by praising your work, there's an enourmous demand for Town Tunes and the fact that you provide it for free is actually amazing. God bless.

As for my requests, I have two requests for you.

Id (Purpose), 0:01 ~ 0:06/0:07
If the time I specified isn't possible, any other part of the song can work.

OHSHC - Sakura Kiss, 0:10 ~ 0:15

This section of the song should contain no lyrics.

Thank you in advance.

@Ishipzalldathings Here is "01. Main Title - Xena Warrior Princess volume 1":

DEFDEF--
DED---zz

All the low notes.

@Daiya Here is "FLAME":

FECC--FE
CC--CD--

All the low notes.

@Josh0517 Here is "Saweetie & GALXARA - Sway With Me (from Birds of Prey: The Album) [Official Music Video]":

CDE-DC-F
F-E---zz

All the low notes. I couldn't put in any more of the song because the notes after that part include a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be recreated using all natural notes in a town/island tune.

@xaviervideoguy19 I've actually done "Whip It" before in my previous town tune thread:

The built-in search function of this website isn't working correctly, but I have instructions for a workaround in the first post of this thread.

@bananacrossing Here is "SHINee ' Good Evening)' MV":

A---GE--
A-BC-BA-

Low E, all other notes high.
Post automatically merged:

@Roro241 Here is "My Hero Academia Season 4 OST - Might+U『EP 13 Insert Song / Heroes Rising OST』":

F-GE---F
--DEDC--

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "Fruits Basket – Opening Theme – Again":

C-A---zz
A-G-GG--

Low C, high G and A.

@Unaware Here is "Id (Purpose) - Fire Emblem: Awakening":

ABCGD---
zzC-B---

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "OHSHC- Sakura Kiss- full opening":

ED--EC--
ED--EC--

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Last edited:
Can I have a Town Town based on "A Place to Call Home" from Final Fantasy 9 (the beginning of the song):

@SamSS Here is "[MV] ZICO _ Any song":

CGGCGG--
AGGBGG--

High G, all other notes low. This one was kind of tricky because it's in a jazzy key and jumps around a lot, but I hope it sounds all right to you. Let me know if you'd like me to try doing it differently, or a different part, or a different song.

Hello, can I please request a town tune for the part starting at 1:10 to about 1:16 please? Thank you very much! :)

Here's the link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back