• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a request, if you don't mind! I'd like the first 8-10 seconds or so, if that's okay. Thank you for hosting such a neat thread!

@Duckdusk Here is "TWRP - All Night Forever":

GGAA-G--
CCCCB---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@taylorsparling Unfortuantely the beginning of "Mac Miller - Good News (LYRICS)" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated as a town/island tune. I can make an inaccurate version if you'd like, but it probably won't sound much like it anymore. I can try another part of the song if you want,or another song entirely, just let me know.

@Plume Here is "Dinosaur Jr - Freak Scene":

D-D-DDDB
-BBBBBBB

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Last edited:
@Duckdusk Here is "TWRP - All Night Forever":

GGAA-G--
CCCCB---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@taylorsparling Unfortuantely the beginning of "Mac Miller - Good News (LYRICS)" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated as a town/island tune. I can make an inaccurate version if you'd like, but it probably won't sound much like it anymore. I can try another part of the song if you want,or another song entirely, just let me know.

@Plume Here is "Dinosaur Jr - Freak Scene":

D-D-DDDB
-BBBBBBB

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.
Excellent! Thank you!

edit: If you get the chance, would it be possible to get some of that solo between 2:07-2:16? Thank you!! I would appreciate it but understand that I might be getting greedy here.

Last edited:
@Plume You're not being greedy at all, anyone can make up to three requests every day in this thread, so two is well within that limit. :)
Here's that part of "Dinosaur Jr - Freak Scene":

CDFGF---
zzA-G---

High G and A, low C and D.

@Plume You're not being greedy at all, anyone can make up to three requests every day in this thread, so two is well within that limit. :)
Here's that part of "Dinosaur Jr - Freak Scene":

CDFGF---
zzA-G---

High G and A, low C and D.
It sounds so cool! Thank you.

Hoping this song works better than my last requests 🤞

Beginning tune to this song would be awesome (any few seconds that sound best together cuz I know the whole part is too long);

Thanks!

I will like the song from this app game called zebra evolution

I will really love the 0:20-0:30 but if not possible than the beggining will be great too :D

(I took the video because the rest has sound effects on and i just wanted the music)

i would love this as my town tune (1:21-1:30)
hoping, you can help me with it ^^

@AlminTakuya Unfortunately that part of "Farewell Hyrule King - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker" cannot be accurately recreated as a town/island tune because of the combination of sharp and flat notes in it. This is as close as I can get:

A---zBC-
E---B---

All the low notes or all the high notes will work. To be really accurate, the E would have to be an E flat, and that's not possible with all natural notes in a town/island tune. Please let me know if you'd like me to try a different song, and I'll be happy to make another tune for you.

Can you help me with FFXI’s Kazham theme? I’ve been trying to figure out the beginning for months..
here’s the link

thank you so much for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back