• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nikishiina Here is "RISKY VENUS - Crazy:B (lyrics)":

ACBAGG-A
-DCDCD-E-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@mothwings I'm so sorry, it looks like I missed your original post. I went back and found it. You did everything correctly, I just missed it. Thank you for posting again. Here is "Recipe for Me - Original Song | Thomas Sanders":

GAB-BB-C
DC-AB---

@horan Here is "Twilight Zone Opening THEME MUSIC 1962 Rod Serling"

EFECEFEC
EFECEFEC

All the low notes.
Thank you so much!!!

a tune for 1:13? Though again any part can work if that part isn't workable with. Thank you again!!

Last edited:
@ughitschris Please read the rules in the first post of this thread and make your request again with three songs or less, and I will be happy to make some island tunes for you. If you want all five songs, you can request three today and ask for the other two tomorrow.

@ughitschris Here is "Mac Miller - Small Worlds (Audio)":

E-E-E-E-
E-E-E-E-

Here is "Mac Miller - Best Day Ever":

CCDDAADD
CCDDAADD

The last two D's on each line are low. All other D's and notes are high.

Here is "Mac Miller - Woods":

E---C---
C---zzzz

All the low notes or all the high notes.

You didn't specify any times, and the songs sounded like they were mostly rap songs, and rap is not melodic enough to turn into island tunes, so I used the background instrumental whenever I could hear it. If you'd like me to focus more on a different part of each song, please specify which seconds the parts you want play during. But please be aware that most rap is more like rhythmic speaking than singing, and there aren't really any notes to turn into a tune, so it might just be the same note over and over if you choose a part with rapping.

@ughitschris Here is "Mac Miller - Small Worlds (Audio)":

E-E-E-E-
E-E-E-E-

Here is "Mac Miller - Best Day Ever":

CCDDAADD
CCDDAADD

The last two D's on each line are low. All other D's and notes are high.

Here is "Mac Miller - Woods":

E---C---
C---zzzz

All the low notes or all the high notes.

You didn't specify any times, and the songs sounded like they were mostly rap songs, and rap is not melodic enough to turn into island tunes, so I used the background instrumental whenever I could hear it. If you'd like me to focus more on a different part of each song, please specify which seconds the parts you want play during. But please be aware that most rap is more like rhythmic speaking than singing, and there aren't really any notes to turn into a tune, so it might just be the same note over and over if you choose a part with rapping.
I TOTALLY understand! Thank you so much for the advice and taking the time to make these tunes for me! I’ll try these out and do some more research on the songs

@ughitschris Here is "Khruangbin: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert":

FEFEDEF-
FEFEDEF-

All the low notes.

Here is "Daft Punk - Lose Yourself to Dance (Official Version)":

A-B-C---
CBAGA---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. I had to sort of condense the timing of the first part to make it all fit into one town/island tune. You can mess around with the timing yourself if you'd like by adding sustain lines - in different places.

Here is "Mac Miller: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert":

DCDD--DC
DCDD---z

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Hey. May I please request The Hills by The Weeknd. Just the chorus part that goes "I only call you when it's half-past five. "
starting at 0:42 and ending at 0:47

Hi, I've never posted here before so I hope this is right, but could you possible get any bit of Palm Brinks from Dark Cloud 2 as a tune for me?

I deeply appreciate any help you can give me as I'm hopeless with music except for loving it. And if you already posted it somewhere and I just missed it I'm so sorry.

@EviEnchanted Unfortunately "Dark Cloud 2 GameRip OST - 1-11. Palm Brinks" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated as a town/island tune. The only parts I can do accurately probably aren't recognizable as the song, like this from the very beginning:

FCCcCCFC
CcCCFCCc

Lowercase c's are low, uppercase C's are high.

Or I could do another part, but it won't be accurate because of the lack of sharps and flats in town/island tunes, so it would be like this:

AGABC-B-
--zzD---

All the high notes.

Pretty much the whole song has notes that cannot be accurately recreated as a otwn/island tune, so if this doesn't sound like what you want, I can try a different song, just let me know.

@EviEnchanted Unfortunately "Dark Cloud 2 GameRip OST - 1-11. Palm Brinks" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated as a town/island tune. The only parts I can do accurately probably aren't recognizable as the song, like this from the very beginning:

FCCcCCFC
CcCCFCCc

Lowercase c's are low, uppercase C's are high.

Or I could do another part, but it won't be accurate because of the lack of sharps and flats in town/island tunes, so it would be like this:

AGABC-B-
--zzD---

All the high notes.

Pretty much the whole song has notes that cannot be accurately recreated as a otwn/island tune, so if this doesn't sound like what you want, I can try a different song, just let me know.

This is actually very nice! Thank you so much. 🥳

1:02-1:06 “To Me” by got7

1:01 to 1:06 “Remember You” by got7

1:09 to 1:13 “rain 51db” by LOONA 1/3

Hi:) I hope these are not too difficult. I’ve requested something in the past and I was really happy with it, so just try your best, and thank you in advance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back