• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I request something:

From 'Far over the misty mountains cold'. Not sure how long it can be but a snippet around that.

@Ibrantana Here is "GOT7 - To Me LYRICS [COLOR CODED HAN|ROM|ENG]":

DDBD---D
DDDDDDBD

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "GOT7 - Remember You LYRICS [COLOR CODED HAN|ROM|ENG]":

DDFGA-A-
F-F-D---

Low D, all other notes high.

Here is "LOONA - Rain 51db lyrics (COLOR CODED han/rom/eng)":

CCBAGGGG
ABC---zz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@Emmsey Here is "The Hobbit - An Unexpected Journey: Misty Mountains Song":

E-G-A---
C-D-EDC-
B-A---zz

First E is low, second E and all other notes are high. The part you asked for didn't all fit into one town/island tune with the correct timing, so I made it three lines long. You can either use two of the lines as they are, or you can shorten it to make all the notes fit by removing some of the sustain lines - , though this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.

hi! i looked through both your threads and i don’t believe you’ve done this one yet but i’m sorry if i’m wrong,,

could i request this song, starting from 2:57 to however long it can be, if possible? tysm in advance!

@JellyfishINC Here is "Of Monsters And Men - Dirty Paws (Official Lyric Video)":

AGEGEDEG
AGEGEDEG

High G and A, low E and D.

Here is "Of Monsters And Men - Mountain Sound (Official Lyric Video)":

AGGAGD-F
---zzzzz

Low D, all other notes high.

hey! i didnt see this one anywhere in the thread but im sorry if i missed it!! ;;
do you think you could do this one, the notes from 0:00-0:05?

Hello, I'd like to request this song from 1:32 - 1:37 :

as well as this song from 0:17 - 0: 23:

@Vizionari Here is "God knows... - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya OST [piano]":

D--A---A
G-A-C-G-
G--F---z

Low D, all other notes high. The part you asked for was too long for one town tune, so it's three lines long. You can use two of the lines as they are, or you can try removing some of the sustain lines - to fit more of the notes into two lines, though this will change the timing of the tune and make it sound less like the original.

Unfortunately "Steven Universe Soundtrack ♫ - Blast Off!" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated as a town/island tune. The closest I can get is something like this:

BDAGFGDE
F---zzzz

High G and A, all other notes low. The first F really needs to be an F sharp to be accurate, but there are no sharp notes in town tunes, so this is what I could do.

Hello! ^^

0:00 - 0:07
0:21 - 0:27

0:00 - 0:08 or 0:00 - 0:15

Thank you so much. :)

Last edited:
@LaFra Here is "Shall Never Surrender/Devil May Cry 4 [Music Box]":

DEF--GFE
CCCDDEC-

High G, all other notes low.

And:

FF--FFEE
CCDD---z

All the low notes.

Here is "Out of Darkness (Prologue Theme)/Devil May Cry 4 [Music Box]":

G--DB-AG
A-D-C---

Low D, all other notes high. I had to change one of the notes a little because the original song has a combination of sharp and flat noes that cannot be acurately recreated in a town/island tune, so this was as close as I could get.

@Jakeeatspancake Here is "Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles (Official Video)":

C--B--G-
--E--DC-

Notes on the top line are high, notes on the bottom line are low. The timing is tricky with this song, you can try rearraging the sustain lines - to make the timing a little different if it doesn't sound quite right to you as it is.

Thanks you so much for doing this! I sincerely appreciate it!! :D

Can you please do 0:43-0:48? The lyrics are "way up, way up we go, been up and down that road".

Thank you so much!!!

Hello there, wondering if you can make town tunes from these three songs:

GIRLKIND - FUTURE (2:07 - 2:10)

NCT DREAM - Ridin' (1:17 - 1:19)

Koda Kumi - STRIP (1:17 - 1:20)

I apologize if any of these have been done already. Thank you so much! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back