• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
if possible, could you do girls in bikinis by poppy ?
basically whatever you can fit from 0:29-0:36

i would also appreciate if you could do play destroy by poppy!
from 0:24-0:29

thanks in advance!

@gaycowboy Here is "Girls In Bikinis":

F-FDFF--
-FFDFFG-

High G, low D.

I've actually done "Poppy - Play Destroy feat. Grimes (Official Full Stream)" before here:

It's a long post. "Play Destroy" is at the bottom of it.

sorry about that, when i searched for play destroy nothing had popped up, mustve been smth on my end. anyways thanks so much!

Hey! I'm so glad I found this thread and hope you can help - I've been trying to get the intro to Shine by Pentagon (music video linked) to work on my own and I just keep getting mad at it XD

If you could do the very very start of the song (0:00-0:05ish) I would be so grateful!

The piece that starts at 0:50 or whatever works best for you perhaps?

@Car Here is "Resident Evil 2 Remake Soundtrack - R.P.D Hall":

A-A-G-FE
F-F-E-A-

E and the last A are low, first two A's and G are high.

Reactions: Car
Omg I found Escapism on here to use!! I've been looking for a version of it, thanks so much!

1:08 or the opening of the song! Or whatever works best for you, you're a godsend for making all of these!!

I'm unsure if I did this wrong, so apologies (I never got told if I did, I'm so sorry!). was wondering if I could get 1:12 to 1:21 from this song?

@nikishiina Here is "RISKY VENUS - Crazy:B (lyrics)":

ACBAGG-A
-DCDCD-E-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@mothwings I'm so sorry, it looks like I missed your original post. I went back and found it. You did everything correctly, I just missed it. Thank you for posting again. Here is "Recipe for Me - Original Song | Thomas Sanders":

GAB-BB-C
DC-AB---

@horan Here is "Twilight Zone Opening THEME MUSIC 1962 Rod Serling"

EFECEFEC
EFECEFEC

All the low notes.

@nikishiina Here is "RISKY VENUS - Crazy:B (lyrics)":

ACBAGG-A
-DCDCD-E-

@mothwings I'm so sorry, it looks like I missed your original post. I went back and found it. You did everything correctly, I just missed it. Thank you for posting again. Here is "Recipe for Me - Original Song | Thomas Sanders":

GAB-BB-C
DC-AB---

@horan Here is "Twilight Zone Opening THEME MUSIC 1962 Rod Serling"

EFECEFEC
EFECEFEC

All the low notes.
thank you so much!! I rly appreciate this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back