• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

`Jason's Gallery`

Made this to show a friend how I made my latest Photo Manip, thought you people on TBT might be interested too:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
2kmpsp.png
</div>

That is really cool!
And I loooove that one with the little girl!

Jas0n said:
Made this to show a friend how I made my latest Photo Manip, thought you people on TBT might be interested too:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
2kmpsp.png
</div>
that's interesting, cool.

confused about how you went from picture 1 to being zoomed out, though. did you just copy and "reflect" the island over, or lolhuh?

Psychonaut said:
Jas0n said:
2kmpsp.png
</div>
that's interesting, cool.

confused about how you went from picture 1 to being zoomed out, though. did you just copy and "reflect" the island over, or lolhuh?
Nope, I completely rebuilt the image to make it bigger.

I used the handy new "content-aware" feature in Photoshop CS5 to expand some of the beach and the sky, after that I copied pieces of the sea, shore and island and pasted them in place and blended them in. Used the clone stamp to make everything look less copied, use some healing brushes to again make things look less copied and added in a sky stock to mix that up a bit.

if only I had the patience to learn how to do that,
if only i had the brain to think to do that in the first place.

cool stuff, bro.

Psychonaut said:
if only I had the patience to learn how to do that,
if only i had the brain to think to do that in the first place.

cool stuff, bro.
It does take a lot of patience... as I said before this latest one is my first proper splice so combining the learning with making the actual manip, it took me about 3 hours to make.

very creative, only cnc is that the waterfall rocks on the left need to blend in more, kiu

Jas0n said:
My first proper splice, it's not amazing but a good learning experience for future projects:
SolarFlare.png
The girl seems like she kind of stands out in the picture...

And she looks a little big.

Jas0n said:
New one, Forest Enchantment:
(image)
Wow, this one is great. The only flaw I can see is that the lighting is a bit screwy, the girl looks kind of out of place.

And holy *censored.2.0* a tiger.

Muffun said:
Jas0n said:
New one, Forest Enchantment:
(image)
Wow, this one is great. The only flaw I can see is that the lighting is a bit screwy, the girl looks kind of out of place.

And holy *censored.2.0* a tiger.
Yea, I made this one mainly to practise with lighting and shadows, and as such there are a few flaws in both. Hopefully I'll do better next time.

Muffun said:
This one is amazing. Can't find any flaws, kudos bro.
There are a few flaws, but then again that could be just me being picky.

Glad you like it.

Zr388 said:
Looks like a scene from FF12. I love it
My original inspiration was Zangarmarsh from WoW, it was going to be blue and foggy, but when I got this colour I fell in love with it.

Zangarmarsh, incase anybody doesn't know what I'm talking about:
zangarmarsh.jpg
</div>

Back