• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Join My Shiny Hunting Club!

games > outside

though i suppose you could sit outside somewhere nice and play if sun doesn't reflect on the screen..

Last edited:
Congrats! Now if only that could happen with Ralts... Ralts, WHY!

Oh, and, completely off topic, but... Who remembers the Shiny Pichu event that got one a spiky-eared pichu? Because I was going through the boxes in HeartGold, and I found one of those fluffy things! I also remember using an Action Replay, which I lost, to hack that into being shiny on a SoulSilver, and wowing all my friends with it.

I still have that notched-ear Pichu back in HeartGold. Such a bummer it couldn't be transferred. I just can't bear to part it from the shiny Pichu.

I have a shiny Pancham. Encountered it in Friend Safari while going through my 95 friend list trying to get some new Pokemon.

games > outside

though i suppose you could sit outside somewhere nice and play if sun doesn't reflect on the screen..

That is a good idea. It is so nice out, it would be a shame not to enjoy the beautiful weather. Maybe I will set a chair under my favorite tree and shiny hunt outside. :)

Just breeded a shiny Ghastly, I didnt even fill a box before getting it :D
It?s quiet nature though, so I can?t use it in competitive :/

Last edited:
I've been hunting for a shiny Chespin via MM method, so far I have 271+ eggs last time I checked.
I'm also soft resetting for a shiny Charmander in my Leafgreen version.

Had a heart attack cause I thought I found a shiny krabby. Turns out its just an odd colour in this game to begin with. It looks more yellow than red.

Willing to trade shiny ditto or shiny wigglytuff or shiny hypno for:
Shiny jigglypuff
Shiny skidoo
Shiny furfrou
Shiny fennekin
Shiny charizard
Shiny eevee
Shiny mewtwo
Or jirachi

Last edited:
Willing to trade shiny ditto or shiny bibarel for:
Shiny jigglypuff
Shiny skidoo
Shiny furfrou
Shiny fennekin
Shiny charizard
Shiny eevee
Shiny mewtwo
Or jirachi

Ooh! I would so trade my old WISKMKR Colosseum Jirachi, buuuut... I do not have the correct wi-fi for DS (WEP), and I do not have Pok?mon X or Y... (silently fuming...)

i currently have a shiny pichu and a elextabuzz up for trade

I thought the pichu was being offered for my shiny mewtwo once he's available for trade come december?

edit: I mean, if you choose to trade him/her off for something else, that's fine. It -is- your pokemon afterall.

Last edited:
Back