• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Join My Shiny Hunting Club!

I'd love to join, although I'm not that familiar with hunting for Shinies, I haven't catched one in my Pok?mon lifetime, which is almost 10 years.
That's not bad. I've only caught 2 in my 10 year Pokemon lifetime, a shiny Bellsprout and Gyarados.

I was playing through Black for the first time (just been sitting in its plastic since launch day...) and I found a shiny Patrat, Roggenrola, and Purrloin!
This is going to be one HECK of a playthrough. Of course, I don't want to put the game down now, even though I have to study for some tests tomorrow. x.X

Hai ho, I wanna join the shiny hunting thingy!
My dream is a shiny xerneas :eek: When I get to him, YAY MILLIONS OF HOURS SPENDING FOR SOFT RESETS!

Where'd you get it anyways? First starter or Wonder Trade or dumb luck?

It was my Oliver before. I traded for a shiny Phantump. I'm in the process on hatching another shiny Fennekin, hopefully with better IVs.

My dream is a shiny xerneas :eek: When I get to him, YAY MILLIONS OF HOURS SPENDING FOR SOFT RESETS!

Just so you know, the legendaries in X/Y are all unable to be caught as shinies. Once again, Nintendo's locked them with their normal colors.

Just so you know, the legendaries in X/Y are all unable to be caught as shinies. Once again, Nintendo's locked them with their normal colors.

Dam, that sucks. At least I don't have to waste my time soft-resetting for a shiny Zapdos. -A-

Back