• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Join My Shiny Hunting Club!

We're all rooting for you, NanoStar! Don't give up!

edit: just SV matched up with yet another eevee egg. This'll be my fourth one lol Probably just gonna keep him as an eevee... FOREVER. Lvl 100 shiny eevee! xD

Last edited:
NanoStar, I am at well over 1,000 Charmander eggs and still no shiny. It's taken 2 weeks so far and I really need to take a break from it.

NanoStar, I am pretty sure that everybody is rooting for you. I know I am. Do not give up!

Also, Ralts seems to be a popular Shiny nowadays... With a grand total of three people reported to have been going after her!

Thanks everyone for the support, its greatly appreciated :D

Ralts seems to be a popular Shiny nowadays... With a grand total of three people reported to have been going after her!

Probably because of Mega Gardevoir's black dress...like features I assume lol.

Probably because of Mega Gardevoir's black dress...like features I assume lol.

Every since I saw a wifi battle between shofu and his opponent that had shiny mega gardevoir, I fell in love and now I want one.

And yesterday I caught a shiny Ninetails. I thought it was white when it's shiny like in the Gens before, but it looks gray in this Gen.

Every since I saw a wifi battle between shofu and his opponent that had shiny mega gardevoir, I fell in love and now I want one.

And yesterday I caught a shiny Ninetails. I thought it was white when it's shiny like in the Gens before, but it looks gray in this Gen.

Aw I'm jelly *-* Is there anything you're willing to trade it for?

I've been training it a little, but if you still want her, I can listen to an offer.

I have a female Graveler (can evolve into Golem when traded) male Phantump (can evolve into Trevenant when traded) and a male Victreebel on hand. I *can* try to Mausda something but I don't know my luck on that...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ops... forgot to mention they're all shiny :3

Last edited:
I already have a shiny Trevenant and I had a shiny Graveler explode on me, but I think I will trade her for your Victreebel if that's okay with you

I already have a shiny Trevenant and I had a shiny Graveler explode on me, but I think I will trade her for your Victreebel if that's okay with you

Yeah, that'd be great. I forgot to mention he has a nickname (it's kind of stupid :blush:) Do you want me to change it back to Victreebel or anything?

Nah, it's fine. :) Would you like to give Ninetails a nickname?

Yes please~ I had one in Soulsliver named Lady White (before my game broke) I think I'd like it named that again. PM me when you can trade, thanks so much!

As this is my 100th post, it shall have a lot of comtent:

For one, I am still fervently hunting Latias, with around 3770 Soft Resets. Meanwhile, I take breaks to hunt down the Ralts I ever so badly want, and hope it will be female (I do not want a male gardevoir). When I am not doing either of those, I am eating, or, less often, sleeping.

Dizzi, I hope your Shiny Christmas idea becomes a big hit, and I think (last time I checked, anyways) has already scored a bunch of followers (or, rather, participants). I should also hope that everybody that will participate is happy with what they get, and hope that their Christmas is a nice one indeed.

Jinjiro, as you said, Ninetails are silver when Shiny, according to Bulbapedia, Serebii, and my past Action Replay experiences. Also, you have the best, most distracting avatar ever made! I love it!

NanoStar, as said earlier, I hope you succeed in your Ralts hunt. I, for one, want to become rivals to see who can get Ralts first, but that is just me.

And, last but not least, the "Count Until a Junior Member Posts!" thread, where fun was had trolling Shiny hunting community should have fun hunting, and shouldn't feel like they are being manipulated by the game's frames so that they don't get a Shiny.

Happy Hunting!

And, now, I go on to decay into old age in membership...

Blu Roses, you will forever stare at the jiggling butts!

And yes, happy hunting to everyone!

Someone got a shiny ninetales finally? Its about time ^^. Now if only I could get one. I stopped hatching vulpix at 300 eggs. My ninetales friend safari rampage went on for a total of 16 hours before I had to stop as it got in the way of life haha.

I hope I get someone to check my eggs before Nintendo patches the instacheck system. (If they do)

Still, I can't understand how you people get so lucky. I've played sapphire, ruby, emerald, firered, leafgreen, platinum, diamond, soulsilver, black, white 2, x all the way through and I still have yet to encounter any shinies other than my instacheck eevee which doesn't exactly count.

Last edited:
I coulda had a shiny ninetales awhile ago.. I just don't want to evolve my shiny vulpix x3 I love vulpix too much to evolve it. Probably because I love red foxes and vulpix is a red fox.. sorta.

And I've been abusing the SV method big time over at reddit. Plus there's the chain fishing method now[which I confirmed works. Got Skrelp and horsea from doing that x3]

Shiny Ninetales #2! :)
She has Drought, Naughty Nature, and 31 IVs in Defense and Sp. Defense

Id like to join this :) I had never seen a shiny in the wild before until X (and ive played for over 15 years :p), i caught my first shiny, a shiny poliwag a few weeks ago and i now have an adorable shiny Politoed :D. I just caught 6 shinys in the past two days (4 in safari, 2 chain fishing) this is ridiculous >.<.
I got two shiny Minccinos while i was looking for my teddiursa, is anyone interested in it? id like to trade it for another shiny?

Happy Hunting!

Couldn't have said it better myself! Thanks Blu Rose, welcome back, hope you had a good Thanksgiving and good luck with the Latias and Ralts...

I finally quit on the Charmander last night. Upwards of 1,500 eggs and no shiny. Sigh. Working on stuff for Operation Zubat Storm now (NB - not Zubat!) and trying to hatch a shiny at the same time for the swap. It's not going well.

Can anyone here check my SV? I really need to increase my chances of getting shinies for the swap, and filling in any gaps.

Back