Join My Shiny Hunting Club!

I got a shiny event Pichu and it looks just like a regular old Pichu. I was all excited, too.

Where is it that you are trading? On the MiiVerse still? Are these hacks?

All his pokemon he's getting are most likely hacked, yes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a shiny event Pichu and it looks just like a regular old Pichu. I was all excited, too.

If it is shiny, you won't like shiny pikachu very much. They ruined it in X/Y.

Wow there are some really nice people out there!

I've been giving away all the 3 or 4 IV Dratini's that I have been breeding. Keeping the 5 and 6 IV ones. Kinda shiny hunting, kinda looking for a good IV/nature Dratini

The only downside of the Gabite is that it is nicknamed Austin. I don't nickname my Pokemon mostly. Although I did nickname my Purrloin after one of my cats, and my Espurr after my other. And my male Litleo Simba

Last edited:
I've been giving away all the 3 or 4 IV Dratini's that I have been breeding. Keeping the 5 and 6 IV ones. Kinda shiny hunting, kinda looking for a good IV/nature Dratini

I got a 6iv Dratini but I dont know its nature

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its Jolly

The only downside of the Gabite is that it is nicknamed Austin. I don't nickname my Pokemon mostly. Although I did nickname my Purrloin after one of my cats, and my Espurr after my other. And my male Litleo Simba

I got a litleo named Simba from wonder trade once.. only he was a she.

Does anyone have a Bulbasaur with good IVs, Chlorophyll and a good nature? I'm breeding one right after I finish with Greninja.

I don't know about its nature/IV, but I do have a chlorophyll bulbasaur I got from wonder trading.

Back