Join My Shiny Hunting Club!

I'd capture that one regardless of the nature. And you could always use that one to breed for one of the correct nature
=

I'd capture that one regardless of the nature. And you could always use that one to breed for one of the correct nature
=

This is true, but considering you'd usually want to train the shiny one, it depends how much you'll be depending on the Hawlucha and what the rest of its stats are.

could always capture the bad nature one for trading to a collector.

This too. You should probably put a little time into training it, though, so it'll be worth more. A simple, newly caught shiny Hawlucha is worth plenty, but an EV trained one (or halfway EV trained, at least) is probably going to net you something a bit bigger.

*sings* Nobody knows of my Kangaskhan... nobody knows of the trouble she'll cause with her flawless shininess....

So after the Hawlucha thing, I was EV training my Meowstic, I jump back to that same safari to find a Shiny Farfetch'd after 3 RE's

Docile nature, better than a nature that's making him lose attack and gaining something useless.

Hey how do you breed abilities?

I know that when breeding a male with a ditto, there is a 50% chance of passing down the ability. I can't remember the exact ratios for the others, but it is always better if you have a female with the ability that you want to pass down.

The female's ability gets passed down eighty percent of the time, if I remember right.
Sixty percent for Hidden Abilities.

I've bred males with abilities I wanted my offspring to have and still got them like crazy

Still trying to get that shiny Cyndaquil. At 300 eggs. How long does it take? I have a 6iv Japanese shiny ditto(So I am using the masuda method) and I have the shiny charm. Why does it take this long? xD I still cant believe I bred a shiny Froakie in 20 eggs just using the masuda method when I hadn't even completed the game yet.

Still trying to get that shiny Cyndaquil. At 300 eggs. How long does it take? I have a 6iv Japanese shiny ditto(So I am using the masuda method) and I have the shiny charm. Why does it take this long? xD I still cant believe I bred a shiny Froakie in 20 eggs just using the masuda method when I hadn't even completed the game yet.

*Cries*
It can take forever. It depends on your TSVs, or ESVs, or w/e the heck they are called nowadays.
Shoutout to my Shiny Ralts, albeit on a corrupted file!

Lots of people bypass 1,000 eggs and never get a shiny. It's all on luck.

Back