Join My Shiny Hunting Club!

XD I remember when I was catching Registeel for a friend on his Ruby game, and it was shiny. ;-; He deleted his save a couple weeks later. -__-

It's a slightly lighter shade of blue, I do understand how Flop would be confused.

Kind of off topic, but does anyone here know who Marriland is?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because I got one of his Fennekin's from WT.

*gloatgloat*

Last edited:
Recently got a shiny Gyrarados from the friend safari after looking for 10 minutes. =D. I don't know if this is confirmed yet but if you tip the people in that big building with the flag on the daycare route it increases your chances of finding a shiny in the friend safari. I'm not sure if this is true or not, my friend on twitter told me about it. I tried it and I got a shiny.

Recently got a shiny Gyrarados from the friend safari after looking for 10 minutes. =D. I don't know if this is confirmed yet but if you tip the people in that big building with the flag on the daycare route it increases your chances of finding a shiny in the friend safari. I'm not sure if this is true or not, my friend on twitter told me about it. I tried it and I got a shiny.

It hasn't been confirmed, but is most likely not true. The friend safari already has an increased encounter rate that is yet to be determined (working on it here).

IMG_20140301_113749.jpg

Sorry about the bad quality. There's a bunch of stuff on my camera lens. XD

People have said Tipping "CAN" lower the chances of finding a Shiny, It's pretty doubtful though.

Last edited:
Back