Join My Shiny Hunting Club!

Eh.. I still like my way more. Guarentees me a shiny with 5 perfect IVs at least.(Provided my shiny mawile ever decides to hatch. Probably nearing about 500+ eggs hatched and no shiny mawile)

Hmm what's your way? I've been creating shiny flawless this way for quite a while, so if there's something easier that'd be awesome.

Last edited:
Wouldn't I need Black/White/2 to make use of Pokecheck?

Also does the nature on the Ditto matter? Since if I gave the Meowstic/Espurr I'd breed it with them holding an Everstone to pass on their nature?

...I think it passes the parent's nature...right?

Hmm what's your way? I've been creating shiny flawless this way for quite a while, so if there's something easier that'd be awesome.

Breed two pokemon with 5IVs together. Guarantees the offspring to have 5IVs if you use a Destiny Knot then[only works in X/Y though]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wouldn't I need Black/White/2 to make use of Pokecheck?

Also does the nature on the Ditto matter? Since if I gave the Meowstic/Espurr I'd breed it with them holding an Everstone to pass on their nature?

...I think it passes the parent's nature...right?

The nature only matters if your trying to get the correct nature on the pokemon. Say, a magikarp with Adamant; or a Eevee with Modest[for evolving to Glaceon or Espeon]

edit: And yeah, the Everstone passes on the nature of the parent holding it. So if you had a pokemon with, say, Sassy nature and you gave it an Everstone; every offspring would have Sassy as well.

Last edited:
Well, That's perfect to hear! I just have to breed a Modest Espurr then :p
...I wanna make a Shiny Male Meowstic that can do damage while also doing support moves :›

Is there anything you'd want in return for one of your Ditto's at all?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, That's perfect to hear! I just have to breed a Modest Espurr then :p
...I wanna make a Shiny Male Meowstic that can do damage while also doing support moves :?

Is there anything you'd want in return for one of your Ditto's at all?

Off the top of my head.. nothing at the moment.

edit: I'll just let you have one of the ones I'll probably never use due to a useless nature

Last edited:
Hey would anyone be willing to do a trade back with me? I trade you my Feebas and you trade it back so that it evolves into a Milotic? I'd like to find someone who has a good wifi feedback, because I'm paranoid trading it randomly xD

Hey would anyone be willing to do a trade back with me? I trade you my Feebas and you trade it back so that it evolves into a Milotic? I'd like to find someone who has a good wifi feedback, because I'm paranoid trading it randomly xD

Ill do it if you let me

I don't mind helping you out, but not tonight

Just spent two hours in a friend safari, with the shiny charm, and not one damn shiny. I even used the heck out of encounter power to meet more Pokemon.

Make sure to bring a Honedge to make encounter rates higher for you, Also it can take alot of time to find Shinies in there.

I mean except when I found a Shiny Farfetch'd in 3 encounters.

Make sure to bring a Honedge to make encounter rates higher for you, Also it can take alot of time to find Shinies in there.

I mean except when I found a Shiny Farfetch'd in 3 encounters.

How does the Honedge thing work?

Finally my Shiny Mawile is here! Lacks Defense, but that is fine by me.

And congrats @StormBlader Shiny Gigalith is a beautiful shiny, if you ever evolve it.

Last edited:
Currently using Masuda method to breed a shiny Piplup, 10 eggs down ^ - ^

Last edited:
Finally my Shiny Mawile is here! Lacks Defense, but that is fine by me.

And congrats @StormBlader Shiny Gigalith is a beautiful shiny, if you ever evolve it.

Hate you now. I've been breeding for a shiny mawile for almost a month now with no luck.

Hopefully I can get a Shiny Furfrou from breeding anytime soon, He/She would really help my team out.

Back