• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

July 30 Update: Wave 2 Announcement

wake.jpg

I just found a randomly buried 1,000 bells on the ground. I'm not sure if this happened in older games, but I'm guessing this is tied to luck?

No. I absolutely hate the dream suit because the ant eater lady is absolutely creepy and the story goes she can take our hopes and dreams in our sleep. This triggered my past trauma wound and made me completely break down in tears. It is so wierd for a childrens game i just dont understand why they did this..and i just wanna turn it off !! I just wanna be able to go lay in my bed and sleep and not have to have this weird ant eated thing come creeping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No no no please just no.

Was the ground glowing?
Nope. I thought it was just another fossil, but I remembered that I had all my fossils buried along the coastline. I found it near my museum. It wasn't there before I turned my game off earlier because I had to eat lunch.

Nope. I thought it was just another fossil, but I remembered that I had all my fossils buried along the coastline. I found it near my museum. It wasn't there before I turned my game off earlier because I had to eat lunch.
That is some serious good luck!!

Back