• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway 💝 Kain's Item Giveaway 💝 // 3 PRIZE-PACK OPTIONS!!! 🌟 WINNERS ANNOUNCED ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to enter, please!
Username: FreckledManatee
Prize-Pack you're entering for: Hybrid Heaven
Extra tbt entries?: No c:
Shop favorite and why The "Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Villager Figurines" I've actually seen your shop and wanted to get one but I don't have the money D:

Username: FreckledManatee
Prize-Pack you're entering for: Hybrid Heaven
Extra tbt entries?: No c:
Shop favorite and why The "Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Villager Figurines" I've actually seen your shop and wanted to get one but I don't have the money D:

Adding your entries ~
Ty! Maybe one day ^^ this is forever my full-time job, so I'll only be improving on them, but always have them up for order! :D

Username:Celtichood
Prize-Pack you're entering for:town decorator
Extra tbt entries?:no thanks
Shop favorite and why:Everything! Although my absolute favorite is your eveelutions necklaces.And that mew figurine in your signature is lovely.

Username:Celtichood
Prize-Pack you're entering for:town decorator
Extra tbt entries?:no thanks
Shop favorite and why:Everything! Although my absolute favorite is your eveelutions necklaces.And that mew figurine in your signature is lovely.

Thank you so much! :D
Added to list ^^

Thank you! Adding to the list ~

Yeahh, would be so awesome.
No, I haven't o .o Is it good?
I don't, but that sounds like it'd look really great! I'll have to see if I can find some good, yet inexpensive gold paint! :3
Ty, added ^^

Sorry for the late reply! I didn't see this lol.
Blood+ ? Oh yeah it's amazing! It's a bit hard to describe but you should definitely check it out to see if you like it. ^-^
Ahaha well if you do let me know! I'll add it to the list of things I want to buy from you! XD

Sorry for the late reply! I didn't see this lol.
Blood+ ? Oh yeah it's amazing! It's a bit hard to describe but you should definitely check it out to see if you like it. ^-^
Ahaha well if you do let me know! I'll add it to the list of things I want to buy from you! XD

It's alright!
I might! Need a new show to binge watch, lol.
Will do! :D

Username: sizzles
Prize-Pack you're entering for: Town decorator
Extra tbt entries?: No, sorry!
Shop favorite and why: Your starry night galaxy shoes~I love the colours and the little moons on the side! ^_^

Username: peejie15
Extra tbt entries?:4 for 20 tbt(I believe I sent it right, I'm still totally a newb :confused: )
Shop favorite and why: Ceramic Spirit Tracks Link; First of all, Link is my hero, always and forever^^ also one of my best friends made me a ceramic shy guy one time and it kinda reminds me of that, and lastly it is really well made and so cute!

Username: FrozenDrinks
Prize-Pack you're entering for: Villager Picture Collector
Extra tbt entries?: No thanks c:
Shop favorite and why: The clay figurines because they're just so well-detailed and so adorable!

Username: Hatori
Extra tbt entries?: No thank you :)
Shop favorite and why: I really like the villager figures! They look just like them; very detailed and colorful! My favorite is Chief!

Thank you for doing this!

Username: sizzles
Extra tbt entries?: No, sorry!
Shop favorite and why: Your starry night galaxy shoes~I love the colours and the little moons on the side! ^_^

Username: peejie15
Extra tbt entries?:4 for 20 tbt(I believe I sent it right, I'm still totally a newb :confused: )
Shop favorite and why: Ceramic Spirit Tracks Link; First of all, Link is my hero, always and forever^^ also one of my best friends made me a ceramic shy guy one time and it kinda reminds me of that, and lastly it is really well made and so cute!

Username: FrozenDrinks
Extra tbt entries?: No thanks c:
Shop favorite and why: The clay figurines because they're just so well-detailed and so adorable!

Username: Hatori
Extra tbt entries?: No thank you :)
Shop favorite and why: I really like the villager figures! They look just like them; very detailed and colorful! My favorite is Chief!

Thank you for doing this!

Thanks everyone! :D
Have added your entries ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back