• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Keeping A Notebook While Playing New Leaf?

I think I'll keep notes about which bugs/fish I've caught and donated. Because usually once I think I've completed a collection, I'll find out that I forgot to donate a common bug that I'll have to wait 9 months to get again. xD So I don't want to make that mistake again.

Thank you so much!!! Which face are you going with? :)

You're welcome :) I'm torn at the moment, I like the first one, the fourth one and the sixth one. The first and fourth one have really nice eyes but the sixth one has the cute little rosy cheeks! I'm leaning more towards number one though I think :') What about you?

I would never keep a notebook. That is too much like work or school for my tastes. Me, I'll play ACNL at a nice, slow, peaceful, stress-relieving pace. No notebook, no pressure on myself to accomplish. I will check the forum for guidance on faces before creating my character, though, because some of those faces are pretty bad.

I've always taken notes when I've played Animal Crossing games. :) I normally start up a blog and update it regularly as well. I did both for AC:WW and AC:CF and I plan to do both when AC:NF releases here in NA.

I'm sure I will want to make note of things here and there while playing. I will have to have a guide book. I'm REALLY hoping that someone out there will make an app with check boxes to keep track of fish and bugs and to reference quickly for times for the critters and stuff.

I'm sure I will want to make note of things here and there while playing. I will have to have a guide book. I'm REALLY hoping that someone out there will make an app with check boxes to keep track of fish and bugs and to reference quickly for times for the critters and stuff.

I hate the site, but Animal Crossing Community will have something like that. Eventually.

What makes you think ACC will make an app? Have they done something like that before? I had no idea. A nice tidy app would be way more convenient than messing around on the computer or flipping through the guide book.

What makes you think ACC will make an app? Have they done something like that before? I had no idea. A nice tidy app would be way more convenient than messing around on the computer or flipping through the guide book.

No no no they won't do an app, they just have the feature on their site.

No promises yet but I have actually been working on a project like that lately. (AC checklist app) We'll see what comes of it, definitely glad to see there is demand for such a thing.

Last edited:
Yeah, but they were asking for mobile. Google Docs is laggy enough on the computer, I doubt it's all too good on a phone.

I meant a physical copy that you could download to your PC or print out and check off as you caught them

I hate the site, but Animal Crossing Community will have something like that. Eventually.

l0l

i probably wont keep a notebook ill just wait till somebody makes english check lists because im lazy
besides within the week or 2 that na has the game and eu doesnt, there will probably be guides up already.

I have a couple of mini guidebooks and a checklist book. I find that easier. :)

Back