• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Keeping A Notebook While Playing New Leaf?

You know, this is a pretty good idea. I was planning on doing a story/comic/diary thing mostly based off what happens in New Leaf when I get the game. I should use a notebook to take down notes too! It'll give me an excuse to write things down in a note book. :p I'm kind of obsessed with my own handwriting.

You know, this is a pretty good idea. I was planning on doing a story/comic/diary thing mostly based off what happens in New Leaf when I get the game. I should use a notebook to take down notes too! It'll give me an excuse to write things down in a note book. :p I'm kind of obsessed with my own handwriting.

eugh, my handwriting is TERRIBLE and i hate it.. I dont really think it is even that bad but it just looks bad because it frequently floats off the line or straight area where you should be writing. If I take a little time in my writing it looks... "so so" but at average speed it is not very good.

Anyway, so excited for school to go by tomorrow because when I come back I will be able to find out what they talked about at the Nintendo Direct, possibly finding out the release date for NA and EU! :D

Hmm... I usually don't remember what I have to do each day, so I will probably keep a separate notebook for Animal Crossing. I don't want to forget watering my flowers! hahaha

I will just so I can keep tabs on villagers and such. Also so I can eventually make a super guide if any of my friends get it late.

I think I might use the notes space on the 3ds or I might loose the piece of paper

Wait... who would want to watch a blog when you can just play the game (once it is out in all regions ).
I'm just saying it might not get many views or whatever. IMO

I started to for WW once, but I decided it wasn't worth it. But actually, I think I might start one for NL.

In related news, I finally started using the checklist book that came with one of the magazines I picked up for this game :) So useful!

I'm keeping a notebook before the game arrives. During this time, I've been watching the videos and looking at the various sites and gathering information on what I'd like to have in my town, how I want my characters to look, and what should be in the houses, etc.

There is just something kind of special about having a little handwritten notebook. I'll probably end up getting some tiny notebook to jot things down. I might even get it sooner to start putting theme ideas in and stuff.

I already have my notebook picked out and ready! First page has a list of things I want to make sure I do every day from the beginning of the game. Back of that page is where I'll put my town tunes (only one so far: Terra's Theme from Final Fantasy six). The next page is plans for each room of the houses I'll have for my characters.

I saw this thread and it got me thinking... I bought a notebook from a shop where i live, and just stuck animal crossing pictures on it. It looks quite good in my opinion, may edit this with pics later..
Edit: here it is..
notebook.jpg

Last edited:
I have the Mario/Peach notebook from club Nintendo waiting, wrapped in its package still, until the game comes out

Oooh I wish I had some animal crossing stickers! :O
I hate writing by hand so I'll probably keep a blog instead of a notebook. I remember seeing a notebook somewhere that was filled with one person's drawings of his character in the animal crossing world, and for me THAT would be an awesome little project to do.

I usually keep notes on what bugs/fish I've donated in my AC games so I don't have to run back and forth from the museum all the time, so I'll probably do that again. But other than that, I don't really write notes, although I may now since it'd be nice to keep track of the animals' coffee preferences and Christmas wishlist.

I would keep a notebook. It would be useful if you need to jot down some notes, turnip prices, friend codes, and more. So, yes, I will keep a notebook next to me. :3

I usually keep notes on what bugs/fish I've donated in my AC games so I don't have to run back and forth from the museum all the time, so I'll probably do that again. But other than that, I don't really write notes, although I may now since it'd be nice to keep track of the animals' coffee preferences and Christmas wishlist.

You don't need to run back and fourth to the muesum anymore. The sign next to the mueseum tells you what you have donated already. :D

Back