• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

Ahh, I guess whoever is on the same time I am may adopt him, also

I can help you. You only need like, 10 TBT anyway, right?

I'll give him 10 TBT, and you all yours if you want Fang. :)

thanks for being so kind all the time, it's amazing :)

Ahh, I guess whoever is on the same time I am may adopt him, also

thanks for being so kind all the time, it's amazing :)

Of course! If someone has him as a dreamie but can't afford it, then of course I want to help.
Everyone on TBT are so nice, they deserve their dreamies. :)

Just came back and noticed how many people want fang :3

Someone else can nab him, its ok, ill just wait until another person has him :3

@Elin10
Thats so nice of you :D but im good now, but tysm much for offering :D If theres anything you need feel free to pm me and ill return the generosity :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Elin10
Thats so nice of you :D but im good now, but tysm much for offering :D If theres anything you need feel free to pm me and ill return the generosity :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol, sent btb since i didnt see the last post XD sorry, if nobody takes him id take him though, if not feel free to keep the bells, i rarely use em. (maybe someday i could use those donated bells for a villager from this, idk, if not its fine :3 )

@Elin10

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Elin10

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol, sent btb since i didnt see the last post XD sorry, if nobody takes him id take him though, if not feel free to keep the bells, i rarely use em. (maybe someday i could use those donated bells for a villager from this, idk, if not its fine :3 )

aha i actually pmed you about it and sent it back cx
if lovebuggy goes offline, you may adopt him!

Edit: Would you like to adopt him? :)

Last edited:
Back