• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

Thank you Kevinnn :) will keep an eye just in case. Good luck Elin :)

Thank you, Sam, was it? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, didn't know a lot of people would be interested in Beau aha!

yes sure, just let me know when you can trade aha :)

If things don't work out with Elin, then LinkToTheWorld can adopt! If not, then Utarara.
Sorry about this confusion!

Thanks, I'll hurry! :)

Can I lurk for Whitney? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just to let you know I'm stupid and crap and everything :D

Don't worry about me, looks like I'm getting Beau from someone :) hope it goes well for you Ellin, will check back :)

I was just too late, seems like he went offline just some minutes ago. :(
With that I mean that I just now got a villager out. :p

Thanks so much for caring! <3 :)

Last edited:
I was just too late, seems like he went offline just some minutes ago. :(
With that I mean that I just now got a villager out. :p

Thanks so much for caring! <3 :)

I'm sure he will be back shortly! :) He is very good, he kept a villager for me for several hours before when I couldn't get to take them because I was off to sleep :)

I'm sure he will be back shortly! :) He is very good, he kept a villager for me for several hours before when I couldn't get to take them because I was off to sleep :)

Yeah, everyone on this forum sure are nice. I've made lots of new friends on here. :)
Also, he's back now, and soon I'll try to see if I can get Beau! ♥

Beau was adopted ~

Ahh, everyone is so kind!

Can I lurk for Whitney? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just to let you know I'm stupid and crap and everything :D

Sorry! I only take lurkers for tiers 4 and 5. Whitney is a tier 1! Sorry again, and hope you find her! c:

I'd love to have him, but dangit xD every time I find one of my dreamies being sold, I never have room

ah, gave Kyle away to a friend ~

Molly is now in boxes, looking for 75 TBT

Back