• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

Boo, I just checked. Don't think I can adopt her quite yet. Still haven't been through the full 16 cycle!

Accidentally voided Peanut earlier i suck

Beau is now in boxes, looking for 80 TBT

Oooh, I'd like Beau, but I'm not sure I can take him in. :(

You see, I had Beau a while ago, but when I time travelled for a while, suddenly his house was gone. He hadn't pinged me, he wasn't in boxes, his house was just gone. He didn't even send me a goodbye letter. It was as if he never even lived there.

So I'm not sure if he's in the void (that I need to do the 16 villager cycling thing) or not? I would really appreciate if I could at least get to talk to him, and see if he requests to move in. ♥

You see, I had Beau a while ago, but when I time travelled for a while, suddenly his house was gone. He hadn't pinged me, he wasn't in boxes, his house was just gone. He didn't even send me a goodbye letter. It was as if he never even lived there.

So I'm not sure if he's in the void (that I need to do the 16 villager cycling thing) or not? I would really appreciate if I could at least get to talk to him, and see if he requests to move in. ♥

of course! are you able to visit now? :)

Oh you sort it out first in case you can get him :)

Oh, didn't know a lot of people would be interested in Beau aha!

Well, not really. Is it fine if I TT for a bit to get someone out?

yes sure, just let me know when you can trade aha :)

If things don't work out with Elin, then LinkToTheWorld can adopt! If not, then Utarara.
Sorry about this confusion!

Oh, didn't know a lot of people would be interested in Beau aha!

yes sure, just let me know when you can trade aha :)

If things don't work out with Elin, then LinkToTheWorld can adopt! If not, then Utarara.
Sorry about this confusion!

Thank you Kevinnn :) will keep an eye just in case. Good luck Elin :)

Back