• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Kitten's Follow-Me GFX Gallery>>>(°◡°♡).:。

One I made for me:)

Sncxai.png

Thanks so much:D It was a sparkly fractal set on screen xD It does look very pretty<3

Super pretty! Also I always see your "Why are you hiding from yourself" signature and it's my absolute favorite! I love the contrast and the sense of depth :> Where's the character from?

Super pretty! Also I always see your "Why are you hiding from yourself" signature and it's my absolute favorite! I love the contrast and the sense of depth :> Where's the character from?

Thanks so very much:blush: Ah, I am not quite sure where she was from, but I too love that particular GFX<3<(^_^
And wow coming from you I take great compliment haha:D

Newest ones for others and a nice bump for me<3:

For Axeler137-
3OqUcd.png

For PokeCam420-
Teo5qR.png

For asuka-
skr6jn.png

For Mario.-
3OtBh7.png

For Gregrii-
Do8lGw.png

Last edited:
Just completed this super fun GFX style<3:

kEgP8E.png

May start working on both styles of GFX, I found some gorgeous ones in this style on DA:D

Pffft I will for srs take this snorlax and throw it at you if you say that again>>> Ƶƶ(☄ ̄▵—▵ ̄)
You are so freaking amazing lyk 4 sirius!

Whoooo this took me 2 1/2 hours xD:

SInhnx.gif

New banner for the thread<3 Might go ahead and make a bump banner too ;P Ignore the grainyness bah GIFs 8'D

Last edited:
ahhhh you watch Magi? morgiana is one of my favorite characters! also I lover your latest works and have a good night as well <3

ahhhh you watch Magi? morgiana is one of my favorite characters! also I lover your latest works and have a good night as well <3

Ahaha I actually found it on netflix and previously found Judal renders before knowing the anime, will definitely be watching it; looks pretty awesome 8D And yay thanks, Tiff<3 p.s. Judal was smexy so I used magi for my gallery bahaha xD

Hope you have one too ;D

Back