• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Korean War Mafia-Town Wins!

I voted cus of your and dads attempt at gettimg a mislynch in hopes to keep that from happening i voted katezilla i was gonna vote you but due to no one elese vpting you im voting the next person kate and hopefully people will come to their senses and know that im town and vote kate or you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its gonna be pretty scummy for you when i flip town

It's gonna be pretty nice when my town status is reassured when you're proven scum. Also, you said you'd vote for me and hope people vote for either Kate or I, why is that? Do you think I'm actually a scum player, or do you want to just kill me off out of spite?

If you want me to not vote for you, you're gonna have to make a pretty compelling argument without any appeal to emotion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright Gavin, if you're really not scum, then roleclaim. If you roleclaim, I might vote for Antonio instead of you.

It's gonna be pretty nice when my town status is reassured when you're proven scum. Also, you said you'd vote for me and hope people vote for either Kate or I, why is that? Do you think I'm actually a scum player, or do you want to just kill me off out of spite?

If you want me to not vote for you, you're gonna have to make a pretty compelling argument without any appeal to emotion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright Gavin, if you're really not scum, then roleclaim. If you roleclaim, I might vote for Antonio instead of you.

Oh youd like me to be scum wouldn't you as we speak your still trying to get a reaction out of me you know im town and ypu know ypu can mislynch because getting me mislynched will make it hard for town fo win.

Oh youd like me to be scum wouldn't you as we speak your still trying to get a reaction out of me you know im town and ypu know ypu can mislynch because getting me mislynched will make it hard for town fo win.

Really? For the most part, others have townread me this game, so I don't know why you're implying I'm scum. If you do think I'm scum, give me a good reason why. Also, you're still not roleclaiming.

Really? For the most part, others have townread me this game, so I don't know why you're implying I'm scum. If you do think I'm scum, give me a good reason why. Also, you're still not roleclaiming.

Congratulations cal...you passed my reaction test apl this was an elaborate reaction test you proven me that your town i never did sus you. your reward is my townread on you. Also i claim townie

Congratulations cal...you passed my reaction test apl this was an elaborate reaction test you proven me that your town i never did sus you. your reward is my townread on you. Also i claim townie

I really have no idea what to think anymore. Are you a vanilla townie, or are you blue? If you're blue, what's your role? What did you plan on doing with your special abilities? Right now, your biggest threat is being lynched. Then, it's the night cycle, and if you prove to have a really valuable blue role, the mafia might decide to kill you, granted you're being truthful about your powerful role. I'm going to need a lot of convincing to not vote to lynch you.

I really have no idea what to think anymore. Are you a vanilla townie, or are you blue? If you're blue, what's your role? What did you plan on doing with your special abilities? Right now, your biggest threat is being lynched. Then, it's the night cycle, and if you prove to have a really valuable blue role, the mafia might decide to kill you, granted you're being truthful about your powerful role. I'm going to need a lot of convincing to not vote to lynch you.

I just said i was a townie

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pure green vanilla flavored townie

Since when do you reaction test Ghost?

But yeah that is hella sheepy cal.

I just said i was a townie

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pure green vanilla flavored townie

Hmmm... it seems a bit believable. What role would you have ideally liked to receive in this game, given your current situation?

I will be a little less active now. I'm sick with something and I'm just napping alot. </3

I will be a little less active now. I'm sick with something and I'm just napping alot. </3

Well, this is vague.
The current day cycle ends in almost 3 hours. Are you even going to vote? Or are you just hoping to get replaced by somebody else?

A sheep that makes me concerned he successfully buddied me by emulating playing the way he did as town but that is pretty advanced.

Ok to dads question: im trying new things out to see what playstyle would work for me im using this game as a testing ground to see what im comfortable with

To cal: i really ront care i just try to work with what i have

imo cal is obv scum at this point. voting him now. Why are we sussing kate? because she's inactive??? This makes no sense. also @cal not teamed with ghost, teamed with you.

Wait, was Dad talking about Gavin or me? I'm too stupid to understand.

- - - Post Merge - - -

imo cal is obv scum at this point. voting him now. Why are we sussing kate? because she's inactive??? This makes no sense. also @cal not teamed with ghost, teamed with you.

Give some ****ing evidence as to why I'm scum you ihlj fabhliusodfijrwklfshidujodfhijowe

- - - Post Merge - - -

READS YES THIS IS FUN I LOVE IT WOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOooOOOoOOOOOOOO
Town: Bianca, Vanessa, maybe Dad
???hopefully yall just get modkilled anyways: Locket, Katzilla
Scummy: Antonio, Punchy, Gavin

Punchy, why are you suddenly going after me after being pretty neutral about me this whole cycle?

You legit flip flopped on me every post that you've made, cal. I will ISO you tomorrow, and/or ONCE WE HAVE THE POST LINKS.

Here's a super yummy quote from Kayla in the old Hunger games observer quicktopic

"Punchy you're actually the perfect person to carry a blue role because the Mafia would never target ( kill or roleblock ) early in the game, someone like you. Unless you claim of course. Players like you could easily be a Town secret weapon. Especially because you're so active in the thread.

The only bad side is that the Mafia always wants to use a lynch on you. :{"
Yummy!

From skimming through the past few pages, Cal does seem scum. The way he made those "placeholder" votes at the beginning was weird. He does keep changing opinions (which I do sometimes, but his are almost every post and he posts quite often.) I'll probably add a bit more after I look at his posts a bit more.

Back