• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Korean War Mafia-Town Wins!

and of course I don't want to be bias, but in the back of my mind, i dont know why but even if it is RNG , i think Dad will be assigned mafia in Dolby's game lol

I've missed playing with you :)

And I agree with everyone's Kate suspicions. She still hasn't posted any opinions on anyone or contributed to scumhunting at all. Also, I'd like to hear more from Locket.

Gavin definitely has a tone change this game and I'm going to be in deep trouble should he end up being scum but so far it looks to me like more of a play-style change than scum Gavin

likewise :D and for some reason, i was glad toads is not here because whenever i see you and toads, I always think you guys are scheming something ha ha

Also the more Cal posts the more I think he is town. Like Dad said he sounds much more like last game now, especially how he is actively pursuing his Gavin/Antonio pairing.

Also also, I hope your tooth-pulling went ok Dolby

- - - Post Merge - - -

and of course I don't want to be bias, but in the back of my mind, i dont know why but even if it is RNG , i think Dad will be assigned mafia in Dolby's game lol

Yeah I also have a gut feeling Dad is mafia purely because he's the only really experienced player here
But I don't want him to hate me so I'll wait until he actually does something scummy to pursue him :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

likewise :D and for some reason, i was glad toads is not here because whenever i see you and toads, I always think you guys are scheming something ha ha

Lol we do end up being linked in all these games somehow....

Why can't he be on other sites? Yes, this game requires dedication but it's not like there is constant messaging that requires him to be here 24/7. Compared to others (like kat), Gavin activity has been alright.

And no one is panicking. I'm actually happy and chilling while eating some amazing knock off brand chips while reading articles.

Oh my god. What I've been implying is that Gavin is purposefully ignoring the thread and hardly posting, making him look scummy. There's no point in you defending his inactivity, unless you and him are both mafia team.

Also the more Cal posts the more I think he is town. Like Dad said he sounds much more like last game now, especially how he is actively pursuing his Gavin/Antonio pairing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I also have a gut feeling Dad is mafia purely because he's the only really experienced player here
But I don't want him to hate me so I'll wait until he actually does something scummy to pursue him :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same, hope you feel better.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think that Dad is mafia just because he's experienced, that's really weak reasoning, since roles are given at (probably) random. He hasn't done anything so far that has made me believe he's scummy, other than randomly voting Gavin and then leaving, stating he probably wouldn't return back until the end of this cycle.
I've got to go now, but I'll be back on in a bit.

Oh my god. What I've been implying is that Gavin is purposefully ignoring the thread and hardly posting, making him look scummy. There's no point in you defending his inactivity, unless you and him are both mafia team.

I dont necessarily see it as inactivity on Gavin's part..I would say he is more selective to what he posts this time around.

I'm not defending his activity, I'm saying he can be on other sites if he wants to while playing mafia. This game requires dedication but doesn't mean he has to be here 24/7. Plus, both locket and kat haven't been that active compared to Ghost. Kat said she had free time since it's summer as well.

Can you post those user links that separate the posts, ty.

I don't think that Dad is mafia just because he's experienced, that's really weak reasoning, since roles are given at (probably) random. He hasn't done anything so far that has made me believe he's scummy, other than randomly voting Gavin and then leaving, stating he probably wouldn't return back until the end of this cycle.
I've got to go now, but I'll be back on in a bit.

I don't ACTUALLY think he's mafia based on that reasoning but gut feelings y'know
I hope he's not mafia though I'm always inclined to trust his reasoning

- - - Post Merge - - -

For what it's worth my gut is also telling me I'm wrong about Gavin but my brain says otherwise

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aside from the questions I've asked Dad and Kate and the activity request from Locket, I'd also like to hear Punchy's thoughts on the last several pages. I feel like he hasn't posted in awhile

received_220752155193442.jpg
I did this drawing for the Korean war theme

Blitzskimmed and I can really only address a few things due to time crunch: 1) katzilla I sussed you because I wanted to pressure you to produce more content and you legit haven't, I'm even tempted to switchvote you at this eod. 2) Bianca and Vanessa why are ya'll trying to act like I must be mafia because I'm experienced? Given Dolby has been in my shoes here being the only experienced player in a game, I'm thankful he randoms rather than human balances. 3) Cal you're really clinging to how I'm townreading you ijs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm looks like kat is a popular vote and yet nobody is defending her so idk, I think their partner would be pressuring them to produce more content at this point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways gotta rush off to work RIP

Blitzskimmed and I can really only address a few things due to time crunch: 1) katzilla I sussed you because I wanted to pressure you to produce more content and you legit haven't, I'm even tempted to switchvote you at this eod. 2) Bianca and Vanessa why are ya'll trying to act like I must be mafia because I'm experienced? Given Dolby has been in my shoes here being the only experienced player in a game, I'm thankful he randoms rather than human balances. 3) Cal you're really clinging to how I'm townreading you ijs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm looks like kat is a popular vote and yet nobody is defending her so idk, I think their partner would be pressuring them to produce more content at this point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways gotta rush off to work RIP

I really don't think that we should all lynch katzilla. She's very inactive, so she'll hopefully get modkilled anyways sometime. I'm voting for Ghostkid because I'm still convinced that the Gavin/Antonio mafia team is a thing, and you've already voted Ghostkid

I really don't think that we should all lynch katzilla. She's very inactive, so she'll hopefully get modkilled anyways sometime. I'm voting for Ghostkid because I'm still convinced that the Gavin/Antonio mafia team is a thing, and you've already voted Ghostkid

Sheeping pushing for mislynch

Why yes I am. That is true.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"mislynch"

""Mislynch""

- - - Post Merge - - -

your trying to get a reaction out of me you know im a emotional player and if i react negatively to you itll come off as scummy your using my personality as your advantage

was I not the first person to poke sticks at Ghost? unless cal is brilliant Ghost and cal are not teamed. Cal is making it look like I'm teamed with him by using my sus on ghost? Kate please post more. Give your thoughts on Antonio and GHost and Cal. I'mma look through Bianca's posts, in both Franchise Wars and this game. rn she's acting hella town imo.

""Mislynch""

- - - Post Merge - - -

your trying to get a reaction out of me you know im a emotional player and if i react negatively to you itll come off as scummy your using my personality as your advantage

izz not that deep

- - - Post Merge - - -

was I not the first person to poke sticks at Ghost? unless cal is brilliant Ghost and cal are not teamed. Cal is making it look like I'm teamed with him by using my sus on ghost? Kate please post more. Give your thoughts on Antonio and GHost and Cal. I'mma look through Bianca's posts, in both Franchise Wars and this game. rn she's acting hella town imo.

haha, i appreciate the sentiment that I might be a total genius. Sadly, that's untrue.
I doubt that you're teamed with Gavin, but I'm not casting it out of my mind completely after seeing you post this. How did you get the impression that I implied you and Gavin were teamed?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Gavin, why'd you vote katzilla? Is it because she's inactive?

izz not that deep

- - - Post Merge - - -

haha, i appreciate the sentiment that I might be a total genius. Sadly, that's untrue.
I doubt that you're teamed with Gavin, but I'm not casting it out of my mind completely after seeing you post this. How did you get the impression that I implied you and Gavin were teamed?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Gavin, why'd you vote katzilla? Is it because she's inactive?

I voted cus of your and dads attempt at gettimg a mislynch in hopes to keep that from happening i voted katezilla i was gonna vote you but due to no one elese vpting you im voting the next person kate and hopefully people will come to their senses and know that im town and vote kate or you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its gonna be pretty scummy for you when i flip town

Back