• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Let us translate! [Animal Crossing: New Leaf Translation Thread]

Updated first post with the Kappa Family.
TjzuA.png

How did Kapp'n end up with such a cute family? But maybe now that he has a wife, the creepy dialogue where he hits on me will finally cease.

I think it will. Kapp'n can now hit on his wife, his mother, and his daughter. I wonder what unspeakable things he does when no one but them is on the island...

Kapp'n has a wife now? Dangit. Now he can't be mine. </3
xD

Thanks so much for the translations! It's nice to hear more about the island which doesn't have much info yet. :)

How did Kapp'n end up with such a cute family? But maybe now that he has a wife, the creepy dialogue where he hits on me will finally cease.

Haha, yes. That was a little sacry, if im honest! xD
Ive always wonered, does he say that stuff to guys too?...

Haha, yes. That was a little sacry, if im honest! xD
Ive always wonered, does he say that stuff to guys too?...
I usually have a boy and a girl character living in my town, and with the guys, he usually just tells them how to be manly. So for the boys, he's a weird uncle.

I usually have a boy and a girl character living in my town, and with the guys, he usually just tells them how to be manly. So for the boys, he's a weird uncle.

or teases us/ tells us how to get girls and stories of his past regarding girls XD

Added more to Communications/Island.
I went ahead and changed a few things about how I do certain things. Hopefully you guys like how it looks.

jRZoK.png

wgwU5.png

Last edited:
Still deciding between Beautiful and Late Night. Leaning toward Late Night due to school and I've always wanted the stores to stay open late.

Great job, but shouldn't it be Neighborhood instead of Kneigborhood?

Shhh.

I have zero idea what you're talking about. It most likely is not about a possible error that I corrected and would thank you for bringing up. Nope. Not about that at all.

I didn't notice the acorn festive anywhere on the calendar did they take out the mushroom stuff? That was one of my favorite sets.

They still have the mushroom sets, but instead of collecting acorns, we are thinking the player will have to collect shrooms in order to get the set.

Oh boy, after watching the Nintendo Direct videos, I noticed that so many things are now dependent on designs. I hope we can carry more designs, or maybe changing designs doesn't affect already placed designs. I'm thinking the second one, because then you'd only have to redesign your furniture once and you can change it as fast as swapping one design for another.

Added more to Communications/Island.
I went ahead and changed a few things about how I do certain things. Hopefully you guys like how it looks.

jRZoK.png

wgwU5.png
Thank you very much for this awaited translation. It's good to see that the basic communications have returned. I'm just a little concerned that voice chat could be omitted, since you cannot communicate during minigames without it.

Back