• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Let us translate! [Animal Crossing: New Leaf Translation Thread]

The character is just digging the gem up from the ground like any other fossil, though. They're probably just keeping it as a simple extra feature.

Maybe the cave is something that gets uncovered during one of your construction projects. There's an idea.

You're getting the game? Can you read Japanese at all? If you can then we could work together on some stuff, otherwise...I'd love to know your reasons for importing it! (Sorry if it sounds like I am busting your balls, genuinely interested)

Haha it's okay! XD I can only read hiragana and katakana (which Animal Crossing usually uses :) Don't think I've seen kanji in it) and I understand very basic Japanese >.< (despite 3 years self-teaching and 2 years of classes)

At 4:19 - The mermaid set is so pretty. :eek:

Edit: I just noticed the thread about the new video. >__> Sorry!

Last edited:
Hey! New video!

If ever you have time, it would be great to get it translated!

I am working on that actually. Though, there isn't a WHOLE lot of new information in that...its mainly to show off the new game, and how pretty it looks basically :p

It'll probably be up by Saturday/Sunday...we'll see :)

Saratoga had translated the tweets from the other day (On Fortune Cookies)

Everybody, good morning~! Today we worked really hard, so we thought we'd go to Nook's Cranny and buy a fortune cookie! But it looks like somebody already went and bought it! It seems to be a really popular item now~♪

By the way, you can buy fortune cookies by spending 2 3DS gamecoins. Having a snack right after you've exercised is always the best--♪ Inside you'll find a fortune which can be used to trade in for a rare item! It's really awesome!

I didn't get these til now xD: Sorry guys. Dealing with a ton of stuff mentally, and not being around.

can we get a translation of this one?
does it say something about the new fruits?

71l9oz.png

Everybody, good morning~! Today we worked really hard, so we thought we'd go to Nook's Cranny and buy a fortune cookie! But it looks like somebody already went and bought it! It seems to be a really popular item now~♪

By the way, you can buy fortune cookies by spending 2 3DS gamecoins. Having a snack right after you've exercised is always the best--♪ Inside you'll find a fortune which can be used to trade in for a rare item! It's really awesome!

I didn't get these til now xD: Sorry guys. Dealing with a ton of stuff mentally, and not being around.

awesome thanks :)
its alright, hopefully things get better for you soon

can we get a translation of this one?
does it say something about the new fruits?

71l9oz.png

Yup, here it is:
(Title): Fruit gathering
(Text): When you shake a tree, the fruit that falls off can be eaten, given to others, or planted in the ground. The specialty fruit of your town can also be made into a special looking, and tasty "Delicious fruit" as well!

when it says [おいしいフルーツ」 towards the bottom (Delicious fruit) it is implying that its a new type of improved fruit (over the normal kind). So this is pretty cool...I'm guessing that it can be sold for even higher than normal fruit in your town (although that is not written, that is just my speculation:))

Yup, here it is:
(Title): Fruit gathering
(Text): When you shake a tree, the fruit that falls off can be eaten, given to others, or planted in the ground. The specialty fruit of your town can also be made into a special looking, and tasty "Delicious fruit" as well!

when it says [おいしいフルーツ」 towards the bottom (Delicious fruit) it is implying that its a new type of improved fruit (over the normal kind). So this is pretty cool...I'm guessing that it can be sold for even higher than normal fruit in your town (although that is not written, that is just my speculation:))

Interesting. So maybe the hybrid theory isn't true, after all.

I wonder what rare items you can get... :0

Back