• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Let's Go To The Movies (Scene 28: Rolling)

Ah, love to see this game come back!

If I could make a quick suggestion: would you be able give a heads-up of some sort before posting the next scene? Like, post a time when the next one will be revealed? That might give some users a chance to check the thread and potentially place a guess.

Ah, love to see this game come back!

If I could make a quick suggestion: would you be able give a heads-up of some sort before posting the next scene? Like, post a time when the next one will be revealed? That might give some users a chance to check the thread and potentially place a guess.
Thanks for the kind words!

I can try, but I am a bit of a spur of the moment type poster. That being said, in case the pattern hasn’t been apparent to some people yet, I always post in 5s…so I have the next 4 scenes ready to go 😁
Post automatically merged:

…and once October hits all scenes will be Halloween/horror themed.

I’ve had time to think it over, and I’ll try this out…I’ll post a new scene in about 45 minutes.

I’m on the fence about it, and I’m not sure I like giving notice…it gives movie buffs an advantage since they can then choose to lurk for easy bells. At least if I post randomly, it gives a chance to people who may only casually watch movies to stumble upon the thread and get a correct answer.

Anyways, see you shortly…or not…who knows? ;)

Back