• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading LF: Any new items/sets added AFTER update FT: rare sets, bells, rare items, dlcs

@Kaww i would like to add the following to my Monster hunter set order:

hose reel
narrow clock
retro screen

the second list you posted will be worked out in a PM after we do the first pending trade bc the second list has many many items i need lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

@cutiebunny49, got the set, sorry :(

If you need more bells, you can exchange igb for tbt :). No worries, I'm in no rush. Just know I have nearly everything from the new update minus harvey shop since I don't specialize in that~

Last edited:
Where would i go to do this exchage of bells lol, i would love everything from the new update lol and wont mind paying for it

On this forum: Re-tail, I'm not good with currency though so you might have to ask others

ALrighty, ill ask around, how much for all of the items on the second list, that are not part of the 12 figures from amiibo festival, or the tri force/splatoon ppl

I usually charge 10 tbt per item :)

@Arize no i dont sorry :(

@Kaaww so how many items are there total, excluding the 12 amiibo festival figures and the splatoon/tri-force people

Where would i go to do this exchage of bells lol, i would love everything from the new update lol and wont mind paying for it

actually since the new rule update for 2017 the tbt conversions should be in tbt marketplace. good luck!

Oh I'm sorry I didnt see that *.*

Back