• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♡ London's Graphic Shop ♡ FREE Requests! ♡ Typography, GFX and more

@Krystal - The gold outline looked so bad :( It might have been a combination of the background colour and the script, I'm not sure. If you still really want gold outlining after you see these, let me know and I'll add it!

krystal-noStroke.png

krystal-noStroke-1.png

@RoughInTheDiamond - no prob! That background looks nice :) I'll see what I can do! I'll give you a max size (715x250) and a smaller size (500x150) of whatever I do so you have room to play around with it :3

Wow that's so cool. No need for the gold outlining this is perfect thanks!

@BitterCoffee - Is this what you meant? xD I love the background btw!

taaay.png

Last edited:
@DiamondInTheRough - Try these! <3 It's hard to see but they are transparent!

discover-sm.png

discover.png

light-sm.png

light-lg.png

And thanks so much for the tip bby! :)

Perfect!! Thank you soo much <33 I'll probably be stalking this thread to see what else you end up making ;) Love those lettering sigs

@BitterCoffee - Is this what you meant? xD I love the background btw!

taaay.png

D'awwww its so nice!*^* Is there anyway you could make it transparent so I can put it places pleaaaase x3
I'll be back my dear huehue
Thank chuuuu ;'3

Last edited:
D'awwww its so nice!*^* Is there anyway you could make it transparent so I can put it places pleaaaase x3
I'll be back my dear huehue
Thank chuuuu ;'3

Yes Ma'am! Happy you like it! :)
This should work:

taaay-transparent.png

Last edited:
Last edited:

announcement.png

Hi everyone!
So, I'm not the most popular shop on here (not even close, especially with everyone's newly-found awesome GFX skillz) but I just wanted to apologize for not being very active this week. I have finals next week so studying and finishing final assignments have taken up every last bit of my time. I probably won't have much time to be on here during next week either, save for a few study breaks here and there.
However, once I'm done next week, I'll be free from college until January.
WOOHOO!
I'm hoping to re-vamp my little shop on here, get some practice in, and hopefully come back a little stronger.
Thanks to all who have ordered from me so far! Keep an eye out for my new creations :)
<3

Last edited:
OMG haha you are a genius!! //smooches ur face

.....can I use that for reals? It's actually really catchy

um yes, it's not my catchphrase LOL USE IT

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and i'd like to order, ahurrr

Text: Stepheroo
Font: Something script-y like yours, I guess.
Background Image: Right here [x].
Text Outline: Black
Preferred Size: 370 x 130
Other: Can you add an antler graphic at the end? Or like a deer outline or something? If not, it's gucci and a feather is fine or something.

Hello dear! Good luck on your exams, you got this! I'd like to order and I'm more than happy to wait.
I would like a traditional signature, like the third example, and to mark my obtained dreamies, can it be stars? My dreamies are Bonbon (obtained), Jacques (obtained), Beardo (obtained), Lily (obtained), Gala (obtained), Marshal, Fauna, and Zucker. I'd love for the colors to be blue, green and white and princess-themed. TBT me.jpg Also here's my character to put next to the dreamies. Thank you!

Text: Stepheroo
Font: Something script-y like yours, I guess.
Background Image: Right here [x].
Text Outline: Black
Preferred Size: 370 x 130
Other: Can you add an antler graphic at the end? Or like a deer outline or something? If not, it's gucci and a feather is fine or something.

Hello dear! Good luck on your exams, you got this! I'd like to order and I'm more than happy to wait.
I would like a traditional signature, like the third example, and to mark my obtained dreamies, can it be stars? My dreamies are Bonbon (obtained), Jacques (obtained), Beardo (obtained), Lily (obtained), Gala (obtained), Marshal, Fauna, and Zucker. I'd love for the colors to be blue, green and white and princess-themed. View attachment 61399 Also here's my character to put next to the dreamies. Thank you!

Aw, thank you both for ordering! <3 I'll need lots of stuff to do when exams are over, hehe.
But yes, I'll get to them both as soon as I can!

...Back to studying, I go.

robin-llorando.gif

@Stepheroo - Sorry it took a while! I just finished exams tonight, and I'm exhausted and feel a little off my game. I worked on your request in-between little study breaks - I hope you like the three versions I did! If not it's totally understandable and I'll work on it this weekend <3

STEPHEROO3.png

STEPHEROO2.png

steph-1.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

@kawaii_princess - yours will be done no later than this weekend <3 Thanks for your patience!

@Stepheroo - Sorry it took a while! I just finished exams tonight, and I'm exhausted and feel a little off my game. I worked on your request in-between little study breaks - I hope you like the three versions I did! If not it's totally understandable and I'll work on it this weekend <3

STEPHEROO3.png

STEPHEROO2.png

steph-1.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

@kawaii_princess - yours will be done no later than this weekend <3 Thanks for your patience!

Omg, London, I adore the first two so much. Thank you! And I knew there'd be a long wait, EXAMS COME FIRST BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH! <23

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I'm def gonna use this for my Art Req thread. If you can ever make anymore in the same exact style as the first but with the words "Guidelines" and "Received" then that'd be perfect omg. When you're free lemme know and I will request those.

OMGosh your stuff is adorbs:eek: Don't say you're not a popular shop ;_; But gosh, I certainly wish you the best and am really excited you get such a LONG break yay<3<3:D

Omg, London, I adore the first two so much. Thank you! And I knew there'd be a long wait, EXAMS COME FIRST BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH! <23

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I'm def gonna use this for my Art Req thread. If you can ever make anymore in the same exact style as the first but with the words "Guidelines" and "Received" then that'd be perfect omg. When you're free lemme know and I will request those.

Omg, yay! I'm so happy you like them! You just made my night!! :D
I would love to do those for you! I have to work all day tomorrow but if you'd like I can get started on those as soon as I finish up with kawaii_princess' order :) Just let me know the size and everything! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMGosh your stuff is adorbs:eek: Don't say you're not a popular shop ;_; But gosh, I certainly wish you the best and am really excited you get such a LONG break yay<3<3:D

Aww thanks so much girl! :) You made my night too seriously. Everyone's shops are so amazing now (yours included obvs) so it's really nice to hear that every now and then :D
You have no idea how excited I am to be away from college for a few months >.< haha I definitely need some "me" time (and "tbt" time huehue) <33

Back