• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

Aargh sorry. It's easier to get everyone into the same room if they are on the irc. Becomes too difficult communicating during a race without it.

If you can't find anyone to play, get in there! :)

Canlt use the IRC on the Wii U.

We were all in a Friends Room. Sorry. Next time we'll be sure to post about it here.

I did post that we were racing on here. Everyone who was online with us at the time (except Mariah, because we had no way of contacting her) was invited to battle.

TheWonky - what's your NNID? I'll add you. That way it'll be easier for you to get into what we're doing (whether a few of us are in globals together, or a room, or that annoying tourney thing where you D/C and can't get back in, etc). :)

Last edited:
I did post that we were racing on here. Everyone who was online with us at the time (except Mariah, because we had no way of contacting her) was invited to battle.

TheWonky - what's your NNID? I'll add you. That way it'll be easier for you to get into what we're doing (whether a few of us are in globals together, or a room, or that annoying tourney thing where you D/C and can't get back in, etc). :)

My NNID is Zhangster, thanks for being so helpful Tina :D

Ok, I gotta admit. Ludwig is pretty cool alright, as of right now. He'll be my medium weight main.

A couple of us are heading into the tourney room right now if anyone's down for some racing!

I'd be interested in racing some people today. Who is up for some racing with me? Note: my NNID is JoJoACNL. If you send a request, please put who you are and that it is from the Bell Tree Forums or else I'll decline! (That's what I always do to people that I don't know.)

I'd be interested in racing some people today. Who is up for some racing with me? Note: my NNID is JoJoACNL. If you send a request, please put who you are and that it is from the Bell Tree Forums or else I'll decline! (That's what I always do to people that I don't know.)

4:00 PM PST will be your chance if you want to race with a lot of people. :)

Well, damn. I just finished getting 3 star ranks in every grand prix (50cc~mirror) only to find out that star ratings aren't shown in online matches. I just wasted a huge chunk of time going through that hell.

Ugh, I know. It didn't take ages like it usually does, but still.

Aww, apparently I missed it. I'll try to make the next event where I can race with you guys!

Back