• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

Im gonna make a battle group and post the code :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT BATTLE MAYHEM
2722 7581 8762 (code required)

- - - Post Merge - - -

waiting in da lobby, innt :]

Last edited:
Communication Error :C Not as fun withless people, more people shouldcome and play, cam on gais!

Wish I'd seen that you wanted to play battle, TheWonky! We (around 12 people over the space of an hour) were all playing it in another room.

Last edited:
:C No fun with only to people. That makes me sad Tina, ould hae preffered not to have know that cause I've spent thelast two or three hours trying to get peopleto play. Someone could have atleat posted what room you were in :/ Not playing anymore now.

Wish I'd seen that you wanted to play battle, TheWonky! We (around 12 people over the space of an hour) were all playing it in another room.

We should definitely do that more, I liked having restrictions on which items to use.

Thanks for sharing the tournament with us guys. :

Aargh sorry. It's easier to get everyone into the same room if they are on the irc. Becomes too difficult communicating during a race without it.

If you can't find anyone to play, get in there! :)

Back