• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

VILLAGER FOR MK8????
YESS SO HYPEPEPEEEEEE

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE KART!!!

Hype Minivan. I don't care if this is Mariokart, it's still the Hype Minivan.
Any other guesses about what Amiibo will do? Since you outright buy the DLC, you're not going to get new stuff (maybe!)

Holy crap it's happening. It's becoming Nintendo Kart. Not sure how I feel about that. I'm excited for the characters and all, but I kinda liked just Mario Kart. They could've at least given us BJ or Diddy, not a Bowser clone. I'm getting both.

Holy crap it's happening. It's becoming Nintendo Kart. Not sure how I feel about that. I'm excited for the characters and all, but I kinda liked just Mario Kart. They could've at least given us BJ or Diddy, not a Bowser clone. I'm getting both.
All they think about is character variants. Can't they go with other unique characters. Well they brought back Dry Bowser. If they bring back Funky Kong. I'll be happy.

I cant wait, Nintendo Kart looks AMAZING <3 plus new levels *i cant breath* lol

Waiting for King Boo and Funky Kong to come back.

I wouldn't be surprised if they add Kirby later on you know him being in the Smash Rosalina trailer and all.

ANIMAL CROSSING FOR MARIO KART LETS HIJACK MK WITH OUR AC TERROR AHAHAHA

*ahem* I'm actually pumped.

#spreadtheandrew

Last edited:
BOB IN ANIMAL CROSSING DLC COURSE
h9lhl9E.png

the developers really like him.
PLS PUT RUBY IN
Edit: Just noticed that joey is being blocked by pecan.

Last edited:
This new DLC has me excited. I had a dream that Isabelle was in Mario Kart so I'm excited to play as her.

I just can't wait for DLC #2, its animal crossing and stuff. I'm more into the villager than Isabelle.

Guys, I doubt this might happen but what if you can play as your own mayor in Mario kart 8 now that there is the villager? You can use your 3DS and import your mayor in Mario Kart 8 so you can play as your own mayor, it'll replace the Villager, or just be added in the mini selection screen like the Miis. I hope it'll happen, but it probably wont.

AHHHHHHH Having Link in makes me extremely happy :D

...I wonder, Smash Bros Amiibo=playable? I'd also love to race as Fox c:

Last edited:
I guess nobody cares about the US website, which gives more info right here.
$7.99 per pack, and $11.99 for both packs as a bundle.

Back