• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

Suppose this is how the colours will work. I don't understand why Link's racing but not Diddy Kong or Bowser Jr. No wonder they left for SSB4.

The Mercedes updates are available now...the cars are not very fast, but really nice to look at...

The Mercedes updates are available now...the cars are not very fast, but really nice to look at...

They're really just reskins. One is the equivalent of the Standard, one of the Pipe Frame, and one of the Tri-Speeder. I think they're good enough if put with the right character and some basic knowledge of statistic mechanics.

They're really just reskins. One is the equivalent of the Standard, one of the Pipe Frame, and one of the Tri-Speeder. I think they're good enough if put with the right character and some basic knowledge of statistic mechanics.
I've noticed this as well, I knew they looked suspicious

Simpler way of organizing it:
GLA= Standard ATV
Silver Arrow= Standard Bike
Other one I forgot somehow= Standard Kart

And GLA Tires= Standard Tires.

Before looking at my records, I expected to have around 9,000 coins. When I finally did look, I only have around 6,500. :( I got 2,000 in the first 3 days, but 3 months later and I'm still not at 10,000?

Only on the store and you'd have to buy it with a Credit/Debit card or Nintendo Store voucher

I wish in the dlc they had a new kart/bike/atv that has inside drift.

I named my New Leaf town "Racetown", it would be quite funny if the Animal Crossing track has the same name ;-;

I've visited several mario kart dream towns with cars and street lights and traffic lights. I think they are amazing

I named my New Leaf town "Racetown", it would be quite funny if the Animal Crossing track has the same name ;-;
Oh really? I'm thinking its gonna be called "Circuitville" its not 8 characters but who cares, Smashville's name isn't 8 characters i'm sure Circuitville will work.

why did they have to add all the dlc pictures everywhere
it's freaking annoying, it makes everything look cluttered, the start menu, roster, and race track

why did they have to add all the dlc pictures everywhere
it's freaking annoying, it makes everything look cluttered, the start menu, roster, and race track

It's not that cluttered, but it would be nice to be able to hide them until downloaded.

Back