• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

Does anybody know when the update is supposed to happen? It is today, right? Or did I mix up the date?

Everyone on Miiverse says they got the DLC, put can't play it because the update isn't out yet. It should happen soon. I haven't gotten the DLC myself yet, but I will when it'll work.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm looking on the eShop now. It's there all right, along with the other 2 DLC packs.
You can by the other packs now and get the free Yoshi and Shy Guy colors, but you still have to wait for the characters/karts/tracks. I might pick up a $20 card tomorrow to get the colors ASAP.

I updated my game and downloaded the mercedez, I also pre bought both new packs for when they are released :-]

- - - Post Merge - - -

EditEdit- Omg guys, if you're gonna download both packs do it now! You auto get the new yoshi colours and shy guy colours like as soon as you have purchased them, you dont have to wait till the rest of the pack is released!

Mercedez is awesome blood.

The update on my Wii U got to 3%, then it decided "eh... I'm tired. Forget it. I'm not connecting to the internet. No update for you!"
I'm typing this out on my laptop from even further away from the router than my Wii U is and my laptop is fine. I think the Wii U doesn't like the idea of the "internet."

Just pre-ordered the bundle pack! Loving the Yoshi colours. GO GRAB IT EVERYONE

There is like, red, pink, yellow,orange, darkblue, light blue, and ?black?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same with the Shy Guy

Now I'm mad because it's $12 here in the states to get the packs in advance and grr I JUST WANNA PLAY WITH EM ALREADY!

I'll probably pick up a 20$ card tomorrow so I can get the Yoshi colors and some Pikmin DLC.

Those teasers of Link on a motorbike remind me so much of this rumour from 2008 about some futuristic zelda game. Anyone remember? I think Link was actually supposed to ride a motorbike in it called epona rather than a horse. Eponabike, make it happen.

and earthbounding, man do I miss his videos.

Those teasers of Link on a motorbike remind me so much of this rumour from 2008 about some futuristic zelda game. Anyone remember? I think Link was actually supposed to ride a motorbike in it called epona rather than a horse. Eponabike, make it happen.

and earthbounding, man do I miss his videos.
Where's the like button again?

There are times when having a debit/credit card as an adult are awesome. I pre-ordered the bundle this morning.
Also, anyone up to race on MK8? I need to stock up on Wii U friends for Smash and Mario Kart. PM please... or direct me to another appropriate board, I suppose.

There are times when having a debit/credit card as an adult are awesome. I pre-ordered the bundle this morning.

There are times when it's awesome and times when the e-shop random rejects a card that then worked later today at an atm, so I bought an eshop card online - assuming it'll just e-mail me the code and instead I have to wait for it to be delivered on Monday. I want my yoshis and shy guys. D:

Initially I started getting a but angry because I knew my parents would never agree to that. But then I got over it, because the Yoshi and Shy Guy recolorings actually didn't seem like a big deal to me after I started thinking about it a bit.

/OpinionNotFact

Back